This week's vendor material exchange is spinmetal! (Destiny)

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 13:06 (2572 days ago)

been waiting for this since I got back on for AoT. I have over 2000 spinmetal and need 4 more levels to get dead orbit to rank 25 for my record book!

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/64pq0n/weekly_vendor_reset_megathread_20170411/

This week's vendor material exchange is spinmetal!

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 13:48 (2572 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

been waiting for this since I got back on for AoT. I have over 2000 spinmetal and need 4 more levels to get dead orbit to rank 25 for my record book!

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/64pq0n/weekly_vendor_reset_megathread_20170411/

Dead Orbit is, unfortunately, Spirit Bloom. :( (Only FWC and New Monarchy are Spinmetal.)

phooey!

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 14:03 (2572 days ago) @ Claude Errera

i need new monarchy as well, guess i'll switch for this week. I've been FWC since day one, and have managed to get Dead Orbit to 21 in two weeks.

Faction Rep

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 14:01 (2572 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

If you're still looking to hit rank 25 with any of the factions, heavy ammo synths are the way to go. Three Strange Coins for ten synths from Xur, and it takes 100 synths per level. I bought ten New Monarchy levels and one FWC level this weekend to finish off my book. If you don't want to wait for Friday and have a ton of Ether Seeds to burn, Variks still has a good trade-in deal, too

Side note: I needed one more ship to finish off the collections page, and I didn't get a single one in eleven faction packages even though I have two that I need from each of those two factions.

-Disciple

Faction Rep

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 14:05 (2572 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

If you're still looking to hit rank 25 with any of the factions, heavy ammo synths are the way to go. Three Strange Coins for ten synths from Xur, and it takes 100 synths per level. I bought ten New Monarchy levels and one FWC level this weekend to finish off my book. If you don't want to wait for Friday and have a ton of Ether Seeds to burn, Variks still has a good trade-in deal, too

The last two weeks i've used up all my strange coins doing this. It's how i got dead orbit from 0 to 21. I've been FWC since day 1, so i'll just switch to new monarchy this week and work on them.

+1

by ProbablyLast, Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 14:08 (2572 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Eris can turn worthless black wax idols into heavy ammo synths, as well.

+1

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 15:48 (2572 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

Eris can turn worthless black wax idols into heavy ammo synths, as well.

[image]
I suppose I should start doing that now since I hit this number

Thumbnail looked like question marks. Keep going.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 18:09 (2572 days ago) @ Chappy

- No text -

*love*

by ProbablyLast, Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 18:09 (2572 days ago) @ Chappy

- No text -

Threadjack; Raid Challenges won't inform you if you fail...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 16:34 (2572 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

Just a reminder, as this is the closest to a Weekly Reset-related thread...

As Cozmo pointed out, Crota's End and VoG are the only two raids that will inform you if you failed the Challenge mode, so pay extra attention to what your team is doing if you plan to go for the challenges!

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 16:48 (2572 days ago) @ Korny

is there a way to check which challenges i have completed? I have 5/9 completed in my record book. I haven't done crota yet, b/c my light level was too low at the time. I assume it's retroactively counting King's Fall, and then adding Templar/Atheon to round it out.

by BlackstarBSP, Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 16:56 (2572 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

is there a way to check which challenges i have completed? I have 5/9 completed in my record book. I haven't done crota yet, b/c my light level was too low at the time. I assume it's retroactively counting King's Fall, and then adding Templar/Atheon to round it out.

I use http://destinytracker.com/
Put in gamertag and click on "Other" and "Weekly Checklist".

This is mine:
http://destinytracker.com/destiny/checklist/xbox/BLACKSTAR%20BSP

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 17:02 (2572 days ago) @ BlackstarBSP

thanks, but that's just the weekly checklist. I want to know what challenges i have done ever. Record book says i have 5/9, though i've only completed VoG since AoT started, so I assume it is counting the King's fall Challenges retroactively.

Guess i can look at the emblem kiosk.

by Mariachi @, Kentucky, Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 17:26 (2572 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

It is retroactive for King's Fall and Wrath of the Machine. Those challenges didn't change, so if you completed them before, then you are good to go.

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 18:51 (2572 days ago) @ Mariachi

Can I see my record book progress online?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 18:53 (2572 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Can I see my record book progress online?

Yes, under the "Progress" section on Bnet

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 18:56 (2572 days ago) @ CyberKN

Thanks.

Threadjack; What's it take to reach rank 7?

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 19:24 (2572 days ago) @ CyberKN

What does it take to reach Rank 7 in the new Age of Triumphs book? How many circles do I need to fill?

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 21:12 (2572 days ago) @ dogcow

What does it take to reach Rank 7 in the new Age of Triumphs book? How many circles do I need to fill?

Not sure if they're all worth exactly the same, but I hit 100% when I filled my 62nd circle (out of 96).

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 21:28 (2572 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Not sure if they're all worth exactly the same, but I hit 100% when I filled my 62nd circle (out of 96).

That gives me hope.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 22:08 (2571 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Kind of disappointed it's not 77 to get 100% :-/

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread