Fun Times in IB (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, April 17, 2017, 15:59 (2566 days ago)

I didn't get a chance to do IB until this weekend. Even being short on time, I managed to catch a few clips from over the weekend. I'll just refer to the following as reasons to not be a self-rez warlock in 6's.

If you listen closely you can almost hear their controllers breaking.

Anyone else get some fun clips from this IB?

Fun Times in IB

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, April 17, 2017, 17:39 (2566 days ago) @ unoudid

I never understood people who res immediately, especially when sniped. You're just asking to be killed again.

No clips, but I ended up in the worst possible matchup yesterday. Myself and 5 separate randoms against a 6 man team of defender titans. Every flag had constant weapons and blessing bubbles. Every time I got the jump on them, bubbles popped up everywhere. Super a bubble, two more take its place. My teammates scattered to the wind while they circled the map in two 3-man fireteams. It was painful.

Fun Times in IB

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Monday, April 17, 2017, 17:55 (2566 days ago) @ unoudid

Anyone else get some fun clips from this IB?

No, but I did have some amazing games last night. I find I do so much better (meaning a good KDR) in IB when I play solo. I win more when playing w/ other DBO peeps, but my kdr suffers.

The highlight of my night was this one:
https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/PGCR?instanceId=6351921908&characterId=2305843009217400813

I feel PvP is in a better place now, not perfect, but better than it was.

Fun Times in IB

by BlackstarBSP, Monday, April 17, 2017, 19:28 (2566 days ago) @ unoudid

Got one from Vertigo, I don't have the 'cool' moment, but during the game I thought of popping a blinding bubble (Helm of Saint14) at the exit of the teleporter. (Three years of Destiny, never thought of that. :P)

But just as I was telling my team I was going to do it and pound the first guy that came though, one did!
It was so funny. Ask and you shall receive. Lol.

Here is the end of that game, you can see the bubble placement:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/BLACKSTAR%20BSP/video/29769758

Fun Times in IB

by ProbablyLast, Monday, April 17, 2017, 19:45 (2566 days ago) @ unoudid

I'm rank 4.5 and unable to play tonight, but outside of that I've only had two games that made me want to uninstall the game. Which is much better than normal.

Fun Times in IB

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, April 18, 2017, 02:09 (2565 days ago) @ unoudid

I dodged a Sunbreaker, but that's it all week. It was still hilarious. I guess he really had Flameseeker equipped, didn't he?!

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Morpheus414/video/29784450

Fun Times in VoG! :D

by BlackstarBSP, Tuesday, April 18, 2017, 05:11 (2565 days ago) @ unoudid

Oh this one I was laughing so hard...

OK, a VoG run, and we are on Mars when Unoudid is slamming oracles and 'overshoots' number six. But instead of dying, he hits a low level outcropping and then starts desperately flailing around the shield in a vein attempt to get back up in time. Was so funny seeing that shield flopping around as the darkness took my site.

Good times.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/BLACKSTAR%20BSP/video/29789319

I'll try to post my video tonight.

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, April 18, 2017, 14:20 (2565 days ago) @ BlackstarBSP

I seriously thought I fell straight to my death. Nope.... just some random ledge that apparently doesn't have a kill zone.

I need to clear some clips off my xbox and then I'll upload the video

my perspective

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 02:09 (2564 days ago) @ unoudid

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/unoudid/video/29845502

Awe, so close! lol.

by BlackstarBSP, Thursday, April 20, 2017, 17:30 (2563 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Fun Times in IB - A few clips

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, April 18, 2017, 13:32 (2565 days ago) @ unoudid

Here's a short clip of a little series of skirmishes. I should have died 5 times over the course of this sequence, but luck was on my side :)

Here's a full game where I get 38 kills:

And here's another full game where I get 35 kills:

Fun Times in IB - A few clips

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, April 18, 2017, 13:48 (2565 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

On that first one, you got a streak of five different kills: Heavy, Primary, Super, Special, Melee... Just needed a Grenade kill...

*Achievement almost unlocked* lol

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, April 18, 2017, 13:55 (2565 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Fun Times in IB

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 05:39 (2564 days ago) @ unoudid

Had a lot of fun in the past week's IB, but I haven't made time to look through for some of my favorite clips. I do have this one moment, though, where Shaxx seems a bit too eager about my kills with a line I haven't heard before...

You got the Shaxxgasm!!

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 13:15 (2564 days ago) @ Korny

This is one of my favorite lines of his.

I'd pay real money if he'd shut up.

by BlackstarBSP, Thursday, April 20, 2017, 17:33 (2563 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Jesus, That Wasn't Even A 15...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, April 20, 2017, 18:33 (2563 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Never heard that - awesome. :)

by Claude Errera @, Monday, April 24, 2017, 16:11 (2559 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread