Call for Templar and Atheon Checkpoints (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, May 01, 2017, 11:50 (2545 days ago)

If any of you who will be raiding this week on either platform can save and share some checkpoints in time for the clinic (Xbox by Wednesday @9 EDT, PS4 by Thursday @9 EDT), I'd appreciate it. Normally, I'd try to grab them on normal, but I don't see myself having the time for the this week.

Call for Templar and Atheon Checkpoints

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, May 01, 2017, 12:14 (2545 days ago) @ Kermit

If any of you who will be raiding this week on either platform can save and share some checkpoints in time for the clinic (Xbox by Wednesday @9 EDT, PS4 by Thursday @9 EDT), I'd appreciate it. Normally, I'd try to grab them on normal, but I don't see myself having the time for the this week.

Honestly, I'm surprised that Cyber hasn't made his obligatory VoG FTB event... Maybe he finally learned...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, May 01, 2017, 12:23 (2545 days ago) @ Korny

Honestly, I'm surprised that Cyber hasn't made his obligatory VoG FTB event... Maybe he finally learned...

I'm sure there's some trollish subtext at work here that I don't get, but it reminds me: Cyber, if you'd like to help with instructing Thursday--especially in regards to templar blocking--you'd be welcome! I think you have more experience than anyone.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, May 01, 2017, 20:35 (2544 days ago) @ Kermit

I'm sure there's some trollish subtext at work here that I don't get,

Korny seems to turn his nose up at the FTB, or the very idea that people may want to organize and schedule events ahead of time :)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, May 02, 2017, 18:22 (2543 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I'm sure there's some trollish subtext at work here that I don't get,

Korny seems to turn his nose up at the FTB, or the very idea that people may want to organize and schedule events ahead of time :)

You mean Korny's bragging again? NO WAY!

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Thursday, May 04, 2017, 01:19 (2542 days ago) @ Kermit

I saved an (Xbox) Templar checkpoint on my Titan tonight; if anyone wants it send me a message. I hope the raid clinic went well tonight!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, May 04, 2017, 16:21 (2541 days ago) @ Chappy

I saved an (Xbox) Templar checkpoint on my Titan tonight; if anyone wants it send me a message. I hope the raid clinic went well tonight!

Thanks, Chappy! I might grab the Atheon for myself, but last night we decided to just run through on easy, and it worked out well.

It was a good night. Stabbim is a natural with the relic.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread