Iron Banner: Apocalyptica (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, May 08, 2017, 07:18 (2517 days ago)

"And the sudden plunge in the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep... On the road to hell."

On Tuesday, May 9th 2017, every single Destiny player in the entire world will play exclusively as a Titan for an entire week. A week that will last a horrendous, traumatizing lifetime. Some may be using the Striker; Shoulder Charging from a sitting position with their Fists of Havoc covering the entire visiting planet...some a Sunbreaker, whose one Super can outlive Betty White with complete and utter invincibility to match...even some a Defender, whose Armor of Light makes them a God within their tiny little home, remaining invincible and infinite throughout every single Heavy drop.

The world of Destiny is ending tomorrow night--the Crucible equivalent of The Purge. And none of us will be spared.

Well, unless you don't play.

While this is now the third time I will be swearing off Iron Banner, since all three of my characters have finally reached 400 I feel that this may very likely the last time.

Ironically enough, my own Titan—the weakest link—the ugliest duckling—is the last character needed; met with an opportunity to complete four separate quests simultaneously. And now that that opportunity has arrived, I will be ready. But I cannot do it alone. While I myself will be using a Titan, the challenges and parameters I face will be insurmountable, and going in with the people I enjoy and trust is the only way I can accomplish these tasks without carving out the entire contents of my neck.

So who is up for this daunting challenge? I'm well aware that some people play Iron Banner regularly. I'm not asking for an entire team. In fact, all I truly need is one.

The end times await us. Let us survive them...together.

I can hardly wait to turn on Infinite Thermite grenades.

by DEEP_NNN, Monday, May 08, 2017, 10:31 (2517 days ago) @ Morpheus

Phwump! Phwump! Phwump! Phwump!

Every path, road, walkway, hallway, tunnel, bridge!

Phwump! Phwump! Phwump! Phwump!

So, should i finally start a titan?

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Monday, May 08, 2017, 14:34 (2517 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Whatever Class You Like.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, May 08, 2017, 21:03 (2516 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

It's not your class I'm worried about...

Iron Banner: Apocalyptica

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, May 08, 2017, 21:54 (2516 days ago) @ Morpheus

I have literally no idea what any of this means. I was expecting some music.

It Means Join Us!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, May 09, 2017, 19:17 (2515 days ago) @ stabbim

- No text -

might be able to finish radiance multikill quest finally

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, May 09, 2017, 23:07 (2515 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread