Raid legendary kiosk? (Destiny)

by nico, Monday, May 15, 2017, 02:14 (2509 days ago)

This may have been discussed in the past, but what would folks think of a kiosk that would enable one to purchase already obtained raid legendary weapons?

We Need One. BAD.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, May 15, 2017, 03:47 (2509 days ago) @ nico

- No text -

I don't like kiosks.

by Funkmon @, Monday, May 15, 2017, 05:31 (2509 days ago) @ nico

I think that if you get a gun once, that's your gun. If you want 3, get it 3 times. If you delete it on accident, learn from your mistakes.

That kiosk is going to imply failure at 100% collection, and not congratulations at finishing a raid. It paves the way to have a book grade us on raid completion guns. I would hate this.

I don't like kiosks.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, May 15, 2017, 18:41 (2509 days ago) @ Funkmon

That kiosk is going to imply failure at 100% collection, and not congratulations at finishing a raid. It paves the way to have a book grade us on raid completion guns. I would hate this.

Given that the record book already has an entry for exotic weapon acquisition, I'd say your assertion is probably correct.

As long as Bungie has Towers, there will be Kiosks

by DEEP_NNN, Monday, May 15, 2017, 13:32 (2509 days ago) @ nico

Bungie wants us to see each other in game. They want their game to appear populated, active and therefore appealing to us gamers. They hope we will revel in our regalia. For the most part it has worked but long time players are starting to feel a bit forced into redundant/repetitive tasks.

Now it appears Towers will be gone in D2. Perhaps Kiosks will be anywhere and everywhere. My small point is that Bungie will still want us to see a world populated with active players. Kiosks provide a gathering point of activity and they don't need to be in a Tower. If gamers spend a lot of time in equipment menus but their character is not in Destiny's world, that's a lot of inactive open world space.

Whether there needs to be Kiosks, I don't know but Bungie's solution will included gamers seeing each other, a lot.

Why will Towers be gone???

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Monday, May 15, 2017, 19:48 (2509 days ago) @ DEEP_NNN
edited by Pyromancy, Monday, May 15, 2017, 19:57

- No text -

The promo vids talk about how everything is destroyed.

by DEEP_NNN, Monday, May 15, 2017, 20:04 (2509 days ago) @ Pyromancy

- No text -

As of yet I havent read it as each and every Tower is gone

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Monday, May 15, 2017, 21:02 (2509 days ago) @ DEEP_NNN

- No text -

As of yet I havent read it as each and every Tower is gone

by DEEP_NNN, Monday, May 15, 2017, 21:48 (2509 days ago) @ Pyromancy

I see what you mean but when Zavala says "we lost everything. The Tower, the City, our home" I think it means any and all Tower aspect to what we have become accustomed to.

I hope we find out for sure (either way) in a few days!

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Monday, May 15, 2017, 23:38 (2509 days ago) @ DEEP_NNN
edited by Pyromancy, Tuesday, May 16, 2017, 00:29

- No text -

We know our stuff is gone. Otherwise, what's the point?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, May 15, 2017, 23:50 (2509 days ago) @ Pyromancy

- No text -

I want my ghost to proxy all kiosk/bounty type interactions

by slycrel ⌂, Monday, May 15, 2017, 15:40 (2509 days ago) @ nico

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread