PS4 Crew: any interest in merging tonight's raid events? (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, May 18, 2017, 13:17 (2528 days ago)

Given the Sophie's Choice-esque situation happening in the FTB, I was just wondering if there was interest in merging the two groups? Do both raids back-to-back?

Just a thought :)

PS4 Crew: any interest in merging tonight's raid events?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, May 18, 2017, 13:23 (2528 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Don't know how late I can go, which is why I didn't sign up for Cyber's event. Plus, Korny actually made a FTB event. I HAD to sign up.

EDIT: I'm not against merging events. Just may not last until Atheon.

PS4 Crew: any interest in merging tonight's raid events?

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, May 18, 2017, 13:32 (2528 days ago) @ Kermit

... Plus, Korny actually made a FTB event. I HAD to sign up.

To be fair, even his FTB event is a multi-leveled troll on Cyber ;)

Can't we all just get along?

by DestroyoBoy, Greenville, SC, Thursday, May 18, 2017, 13:50 (2528 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I approve this merger. Both raids back to back!

No, and here's why:

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, May 18, 2017, 13:48 (2528 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I picked VoG over WotM because, unless something has changed that I'm not aware of, most of the hard-mode encounters in WotM require an INTENSE amount of concentration and coordination to pull off- especially where this week's challenge modes are concerned.

I think we're far more proficient at running through VoG, which means there will be more time to just socialize and discuss the event. This FTB event was intended to focus on that, rather then playing a raid for loot.

I'll help you decide...

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, May 18, 2017, 14:09 (2527 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Here is an altruistic reason to do WotM instead of VoG with Cyber -- The only thing Kermit needs to finish his raid portion of the book is the Aksis challenge. (I believe the same is true with Korny and a few others) So if you do Wrath, you'll be a good guy, but if you do VoG you'll be a self-centered jerk -- which, if you didn't know, is pretty anti-Canadian. :-)

Geez, it's like you're a lawyer or something ;)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, May 18, 2017, 14:23 (2527 days ago) @ Speedracer513

- No text -

Gotta use that six-figure piece of paper for something!

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, May 18, 2017, 14:25 (2527 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

????

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, May 18, 2017, 14:51 (2527 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Here is an altruistic reason to do WotM instead of VoG with Cyber -- The only thing Kermit needs to finish his raid portion of the book is the Aksis challenge. (I believe the same is true with Korny and a few others) So if you do Wrath, you'll be a good guy, but if you do VoG you'll be a self-centered jerk -- which, if you didn't know, is pretty anti-Canadian. :-)

Okay, What the hell is going on here?

Kermit, myself, and several other people have already signed up for a WotM event on Friday. If Korny needs that bubble filled so desperately, I'm sure he's welcome to join us.

I don't know where you get off calling me a self-centered jerk. Like, seriously, what the hell have I done that warrants that?

Periodically, this weird form of animosity will well up in this Forum towards me, and I have no idea what the cause is. When I directly ask people, I get evasive non-answers. If we have a problem, PLEASE TALK TO ME ABOUT IT. I never intend to do anything that hurts people or causes offense, so if that is happening let me know about it so I can self-correct!

Dude -- I was joking around.

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, May 18, 2017, 14:58 (2527 days ago) @ CyberKN

Okay, What the hell is going on here?

Kermit, myself, and several other people have already signed up for a WotM event on Friday. If Korny needs that bubble filled so desperately, I'm sure he's welcome to join us.

I don't know where you get off calling me a self-centered jerk. Like, seriously, what the hell have I done that warrants that?

Periodically, this weird form of animosity will well up in this Forum towards me, and I have no idea what the cause is. When I directly ask people, I get evasive non-answers. If we have a problem, PLEASE TALK TO ME ABOUT IT. I never intend to do anything that hurts people or causes offense, so if that is happening let me know about it so I can self-correct!

The obviously snarky tone and emoji at the end was specifically an attempt to make sure it came across in the lighthearted tone in which it was intended. (also - was directed at Cruel, not you - it's just a coincidence that you're both Canadian) :-)

Edit -- but upon re-reading my post I can totally see how it came across the way you took it. So, sorry - no offense intended.

????

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, May 18, 2017, 15:12 (2527 days ago) @ CyberKN

From my perspective, until I get my t-shirt, I'm going to take every opportunity to do things that fill out that record book. If I got it tonight, I'd still play Friday of course (if you want me).

About the shirt

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, May 18, 2017, 16:50 (2527 days ago) @ Kermit

For that it is worth, this shirt looks much better than the last one in how they did the personalization. Does feel like some thick vinyl transfer, though.

Yep

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Thursday, May 18, 2017, 16:58 (2527 days ago) @ Vortech

I really wish I would have gotten it on mine. It just looked so terrible on the last shirts :(

-Disciple

Great idea! Everyone sign up for my event instead!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, May 18, 2017, 14:28 (2527 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

We can at least get to Axis (grab some Saves), then do a quick VoG as a palette cleanser.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread