All 390 Challenge Mode Boss Fights [Video Collection] (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, May 23, 2017, 00:02 (2530 days ago)
edited by CruelLEGACEY, Tuesday, May 23, 2017, 00:08

Ok, so I lied in the title of this post... I have all but one of the 390 Challenge boss fights recorded and uploaded to YouTube. I've gone ahead and thrown them all into a playlist so people can quickly view the whole collection if they want to. Several of the boss fights have several videos dedicated to them. I've done that to demonstrate different key positions, or highlight a particularly successful strategy.

The idea is for me to continue adding to this playlist as I record new noteworthy challenge completions. Hopefully some players out there will find this to be a useful resource.

In the meantime, here's what I have so far:

Crota's End

Deathsinger Challenge - A standard run... still need to record a record-book worthy run.

Crota Challenge

Vault of Glass

Templar Challenge - From the Relic Holder's perspective

Atheon Challenge

1st video shows the fight from the perspective of someone being teleported and then staying outside the portal.

2nd video features an Atheon kill in only 1 damage round.

King's Fall

War Priest Challenge - This is the one boss fight I haven't recorded yet. I'll add it in the future.

Golgoroth Challenge - Recorded from the perspective of the initial gaze taker

Oryx Challenge

First video from the perspective of one of the Ogre killers in the middle:

2nd video from the perspective of the Brand runner:

Wrath of the Machine

Vosik Challenge - Middle position, and designated door closer.

Aksis Challenge - Middle position

Very nice!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, May 24, 2017, 12:57 (2528 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Sorry I wasn't up for Aksis last week. Hope to get it done at the next opportunity.

Very nice!

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, May 24, 2017, 13:31 (2528 days ago) @ Kermit

Sorry I wasn't up for Aksis last week. Hope to get it done at the next opportunity.

I too still need Aksis. Couldn't get it last week either.

If we plan weeks in advance could you get on at 9 EDT?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, May 24, 2017, 14:05 (2528 days ago) @ dogcow

- No text -

If we plan weeks in advance could you get on at 9 EDT?

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, May 25, 2017, 13:11 (2527 days ago) @ Kermit

I could probably swing it.

Interested in this event

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Monday, June 05, 2017, 09:41 (2516 days ago) @ dogcow
edited by Pyromancy, Monday, June 05, 2017, 09:49

- No text -

Very nice!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, May 24, 2017, 15:46 (2528 days ago) @ Kermit

No worries at all. I'll certainly be up for helping you with it any time you want to give it a shot!

And a clip of what NOT to do...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, May 25, 2017, 00:14 (2528 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Neat stuff. Interesting how many different groups you play with. You sure are social!

Anyway, here's a fun moment from our Vosik challenge run. Good times!

And a clip of what NOT to do...

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, May 25, 2017, 13:13 (2527 days ago) @ Korny

Beware those Engrams of Death...

That is too damn funny XD

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, May 25, 2017, 13:26 (2527 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Hoping to record the Warpriest challenge tonight

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, June 05, 2017, 13:21 (2516 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I've created an event in the FTB if anyone would like to jump in with me and take out the Warpriest tonight!

Start time is flexible... I can be online as early as 9pm EDT.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread