Dishonored (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, May 27, 2017, 15:52 (2519 days ago)
edited by Cody Miller, Saturday, May 27, 2017, 16:21

I began dishonored.

I am already disappointed. The first stage of Deus Ex had you infiltrating the statue of liberty, with no fewer than six different ways to do it, with numerous secrets, tunnels, and options. There are numerous weapons and tools to find that play to this.

The first stage of Dishonored… completely linear with very few options. I don't have much equipment at all. Just like every other modern game it wastes its opening stages by turning them into tutorials.

I am out of the sewers, so I am hoping it gets better (I'm certain it will). Will update over the next few days. But so far, it's no Deus Ex. I have turned off objective indicators on advice from a friend.

The graphics are also pretty bad, and only running at 30fps. Why can't it at least hit 60fps on PS4? What's the point of a PS4 version if it looks and runs like ass? Anything short of what Naughty Dog does for remasters is pretty weak in this day and age.

Dishonored

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, May 27, 2017, 16:49 (2519 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I am out of the sewers, so I am hoping it gets better (I'm certain it will). Will update over the next few days. But so far, it's no Deus Ex. I have turned off objective indicators on advice from a friend.

It does. Also, good call. It won't get as good as Deus Ex (obviously, since it doesn't feature hacking and strength feats), but it does get a lot better. High chaos runs are always fun to watch on YouTube, after you finished the game.

The graphics are also pretty bad, and only running at 30fps. Why can't it at least hit 60fps on PS4? What's the point of a PS4 version if it looks and runs like ass? Anything short of what Naughty Dog does for remasters is pretty weak in this day and age.

You're not wrong, but we did recommend you play it back before there even was a remaster. :p

Is this you?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Saturday, May 27, 2017, 16:51 (2519 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Is this you?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, May 27, 2017, 17:26 (2519 days ago) @ CyberKN

Dude, I flipped my shit during the cafeteria fight on PoA the first time. It was tight and so is that level.

It is… getting way better.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, June 09, 2017, 19:52 (2506 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Right?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, June 09, 2017, 20:04 (2506 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

How was it? Also can't wait for you to play Dishonored 2

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Thursday, June 22, 2017, 17:53 (2493 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread