Titanfall 2: Uncommon Taste (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, June 19, 2017, 12:31 (2508 days ago)
edited by Korny, Monday, June 19, 2017, 12:39

Watching Cruel's montage from last week made me want to do one of my own, specifically because we essentially play two very different games, even when we're on the same team. He is great with the default starting gear, while I love playing around with the gear that you don't often see on the field, in equipment combos that might leave you scratching your head (have you ever seen a sniper using Speed Boost? It's a great combo!).

I don't have a ton of footage anymore, so most of my recent stuff is with the Kraber sniper, which is incredibly satisfying to use (bullets have travel time and a slight arc, adding to the difficulty of using a bolt-action sniper in a game where folks rarely touch the ground).

Hope you enjoy it! (PS. Titanfall 2 is still $20 on PS4 today only, so grab it while you can!)

Dat sniping though!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, June 19, 2017, 16:17 (2508 days ago) @ Korny

Great stuff!

Dat sniping though!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, June 21, 2017, 05:02 (2507 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Great stuff!

There's a clip that I forgot to include. You ever see a Titan and its pilot brought down by a Kraber? :P

Dat sniping though!

by Kahzgul, Thursday, June 22, 2017, 03:21 (2506 days ago) @ Korny

Very, very nice!

just needs more slide hopping and then +++

by Harmanimus @, Thursday, June 22, 2017, 18:20 (2505 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread