You reportedly get raid gear from clan engrams. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 10:36 (2438 days ago)

Just saw a thread on reddit.

Datto just mentions that the engram you get for Clan completion of the raid contains raid gear. Whether that's guaranteed or just a chance, I don't know, but it's interesting (and neat, I think!).

Makes me wonder if the same will be true for Trials gear (which will definitely piss of some Trials tryhards, I'm sure).

You XBL DBO clan guys had better get on it.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 10:39 (2438 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I didn't see a completion this morning. I'd better have something waiting on me in the Tower by 5pm or you're all fired!

You XBL DBO clan guys had better get on it.

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 10:43 (2438 days ago) @ bluerunner

I didn't see a completion this morning. I'd better have something waiting on me in the Tower by 5pm or you're all fired!

Heh. We're a quarter of the way through it it seems; picking back up tonight at 9:00 EST.

So the PSN Clanleader, is trying on XBOX first...feelsbadman

by TheeChaos @, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 11:12 (2438 days ago) @ Speedracer513

- No text -

To be fair, they do need help from a pro over there. ;)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 11:17 (2438 days ago) @ TheeChaos

- No text -

I plan to blind raid tomorrow. ;D

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 12:21 (2438 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Not my fault I don't have power!

by Zero @, Florida, Friday, September 15, 2017, 09:38 (2437 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Yeah... I know... :-/

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 11:21 (2438 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I actually do kinda feel bad about it.

Mostly, I just didn't think I'd be raid-ready in time to go with my usual ringer crew on PS4, and figured raiding with the other "DBO Clan Founders" was a good way to go.

(We were originally planning on starting the raid on the 26th; it wasn't until Luke announced that 260-280 was the range (and we realized that the level grind wasn't as severe this time around) that we all decided we were ready enough to move it up a couple weeks.)

PLS

by Funkmon @, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 10:59 (2438 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

You reportedly get raid gear from clan engrams.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 11:44 (2438 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Well, I dunno about the raid explicitly just yet, but the concept is plausible. I definitely got a Crucible item from a clan-obtained engram recently, and I have played exactly 0 Crucible so far.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread