(D1/PS4) SABRE Strike for Sleeper Simulant (Destiny)

by rhubarb, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 11:17 (2424 days ago)

I was recently playing Destiny 1 for the sake of nostalgia and stumbled into an exotic quest. Rather than try with randoms, is there anyone here who would like to play it? I'll be on after 8:30pm MST.

Also, would a Three of Coins be of any use during this strike? It's a specific strike for a specific drop. Is there any reason to think anything else might drop?

PSN ID = GutsyToaster

(D1/PS4) SABRE Strike for Sleeper Simulant

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 11:35 (2424 days ago) @ rhubarb

I was recently playing Destiny 1 for the sake of nostalgia and stumbled into an exotic quest. Rather than try with randoms, is there anyone here who would like to play it? I'll be on after 8:30pm MST.

Sure, I can make it. Sent you a Friend Request

Also, would a Three of Coins be of any use during this strike? It's a specific strike for a specific drop. Is there any reason to think anything else might drop?

No, I don't think there's any quest where Three of Coins have any impact on progression. From what I remember about the quest, you just have to complete the strike before a timer expires.

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 12:43 (2424 days ago) @ CyberKN

No, I don't think there's any quest where Three of Coins have any impact on progression. From what I remember about the quest, you just have to complete the strike before a timer expires.

It's honestly been too long for me to remember, but do you still get the normal Strike loot drops too? If so, a 3oC could help there, I guess.

Thanks!

by rhubarb, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 20:57 (2424 days ago) @ CyberKN

Thank you for dragging my 320 butt through this strike! I didn't think we would make it with only two.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 11:39 (2424 days ago) @ rhubarb

PSN ID = GutsyToaster

Make sure you use the DBO Fireteam Builder, if you haven't already. Doesn't appear you have.

I'm on Xbox, otherwise I'd offer to lend a hand. FWIW, the exotic quests don't incorporate RNG for the exotic award, so you won't need to worry there. I'm not even sure 3oC would be helpful in phases like "dismantle 5 blue fusion rifles", either.

But the Simulant is definitely one of my favorite exotics from D1. Super helpful for Raid bosses, in my experience. Good luck, don't shoot yer eye out. ;)

~m

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread