Xbox Clan: Go talk to Hawthorne for your Raid engram! (Destiny)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Sunday, September 17, 2017, 21:18 (2421 days ago)

Bip.

Bap.

Bam.

Video coming in a bit. :)

Fireteam:
Xenos
breitzen
Ragashingo
Speedracer
MacAddictXIV
Beorn

Congrats guys!

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Sunday, September 17, 2017, 22:09 (2421 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

Not surprised. Good job all!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, September 17, 2017, 22:12 (2421 days ago) @ Beorn
edited by INSANEdrive, Sunday, September 17, 2017, 22:23

Bip.

Bap.

Bam.

Video coming in a bit. :)

Fireteam:
Xenos
breitzen
Ragashingo
Speedracer
MacAddictXIV
Beorn

Edit: I got "Ghost Primus".

Xbox Clan: Go talk to Hawthorne for your Raid engram!

by Bondie90, Sunday, September 17, 2017, 22:45 (2421 days ago) @ Beorn

nice!

Congrats! Can wait for the full review!

by Oholiab @, Sunday, September 17, 2017, 23:02 (2421 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

*SP* Video of final encounter

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, September 18, 2017, 00:23 (2421 days ago) @ Beorn

For those of you who are interested:

*SP* Different Point of View

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, September 18, 2017, 11:03 (2420 days ago) @ Beorn

Congrats!

by cheapLEY @, Monday, September 18, 2017, 08:09 (2420 days ago) @ Beorn

PS4 crew took a break yesterday with plans to pick it up tonight. I think we've got it figured out, just need to execute.

Congrats!

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, September 18, 2017, 09:03 (2420 days ago) @ cheapLEY

PS4 crew took a break yesterday with plans to pick it up tonight. I think we've got it figured out, just need to execute.

Yeah, the last fight can be brutal.

Hawthorne where's my sh--stuff

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Monday, September 18, 2017, 10:07 (2420 days ago) @ Beorn

Saw the fiche box last night before I went to bed saw I flew to the tower and Hawthorne had nothing for me. Won't login again before tonight, hopefully it's just a timing thing and she will have something for me then. Otherwise I'm going to need one of those table-flip emotes...

okay, I didn't get an engram. Anyone else

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Monday, September 18, 2017, 20:51 (2420 days ago) @ CougRon

I logged in tonight and I did not get a raid engram from Hawthorne. Did mysteriously have four blue engrams at the postmaster. Did anyone else not get a clan engram for the raid?

How I feel this morning: *GIF*

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, September 18, 2017, 10:13 (2420 days ago) @ Beorn

You get raid gear! You get raid gear! Everybody gets raid gear!

[image]

How *I* felt this morning

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, September 18, 2017, 10:23 (2420 days ago) @ breitzen

[image]

That was a long week of raiding! My internal clock is all sorts of messed up now.

yeah... the caffein has worn off. Wake me, when you need me.

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, September 18, 2017, 10:29 (2420 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

*AI Alarm Clock Goes Off WAY Too Early*

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, September 18, 2017, 11:02 (2420 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

Psh, lazy people! I definitely didn't sleep in until 11!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, September 18, 2017, 11:12 (2420 days ago) @ Beorn

... it was 10:45

I don't hate you...

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, September 18, 2017, 12:06 (2420 days ago) @ Xenos

But you're making it hard to love you!

I don't hate you...

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, September 18, 2017, 12:34 (2420 days ago) @ breitzen

I slept in till 12:30... And I'm 2 hours behind him :D

I don't hate you...

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, September 18, 2017, 13:00 (2420 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I slept in till 12:30... And I'm 2 hours behind him :D

I could make some clever quip on how you should have just taken quick naps every time you died last night; but I'll take the high road (like all of us floaty warlocks) and just tell you I'm jealous! ;)

Maybe the Trials afterward contributed to that? ;)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, September 18, 2017, 11:45 (2420 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

by squidnh3, Monday, September 18, 2017, 15:59 (2420 days ago) @ Beorn

Congrats guys!

But weird, I didn't get an engram from Hawthorne for either the 7 Trials wins or the Raid completion. I had another clan invite pending, could that have prevented them from dropping for me? Did anyone else not get the rewards?

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, September 18, 2017, 19:17 (2420 days ago) @ squidnh3

Congrats guys!

But weird, I didn't get an engram from Hawthorne for either the 7 Trials wins or the Raid completion. I had another clan invite pending, could that have prevented them from dropping for me? Did anyone else not get the rewards?

You had an invite for the DBO XBL clan pending? Or you had a clan invite for another clan pending?

I can't imagine that the latter would have prevented you from getting the rewards -- but the former probably would. My understanding is that whatever clan you are a member of as of weekly reset is the only clan for which you can reap rewards.

Shrug

by squidnh3, Monday, September 18, 2017, 20:38 (2420 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Naw, I'm a member of DBO, just with another clan invite pending. I'm just grasping at straws for what might have prevented the engram drops. I guess we'll see next week.

why you leaving us?

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 06:55 (2420 days ago) @ squidnh3

- No text -

I'm not...for now

by squidnh3, Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 08:48 (2419 days ago) @ unoudid

I'm just casually dropping info for future salary negotiations.

No clan rewards for you.

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 11:44 (2419 days ago) @ squidnh3

- No text -

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Monday, September 18, 2017, 20:55 (2420 days ago) @ squidnh3

See above. I didn't get a raid engram. I did get a trials one though. I've been a clan member since the beginning and haven't even sniffed at another clan.

Apparently this is a known issue

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 06:38 (2420 days ago) @ CougRon

Bungie's Destiny 2 Vital Information and Known Issues help topic lists this as a known issue that they're investigating:

Clan Rewards: We are actively investigating reports of issues where players are receiving Clan rewards at power level 10, or reports of players not receiving weekly Clan engrams for activity completions.

And apparently the 10 Light on engrams isn't on purpose, so hopefully they resolve both of these issues very soon.

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 07:13 (2420 days ago) @ Beorn

Bungie's Destiny 2 Vital Information and Known Issues help topic lists this as a known issue that they're investigating:

Clan Rewards: We are actively investigating reports of issues where players are receiving Clan rewards at power level 10, or reports of players not receiving weekly Clan engrams for activity completions.

And apparently the 10 Light on engrams isn't on purpose, so hopefully they resolve both of these issues very soon.

Huh. I had both my raid and Trials clan rewards drop at 10, so I assumed it was supposed to be that way :p

-Disciple

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 07:21 (2420 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Huh. I had both my raid and Trials clan rewards drop at 10, so I assumed it was supposed to be that way :p

-Disciple

I had my trials drop at 10, but my raid rewards drop at a much higher light. Oh wait, I completed the raid :D

But really, I thought the 10 light was normal too.

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 08:43 (2419 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Yeah, I kinda just thought it was that way on purpose:

Here, your clan earned you some sweet loot, go take some time and infuse it and make it your own.

Same

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 08:48 (2419 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

Never got the emblem

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 04:43 (2420 days ago) @ Beorn

Are we sure that's a thing?

I got the conspirator!

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 07:47 (2419 days ago) @ Beorn

pretty nice scout rifle!

Still haven't gotten the emblem

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, September 20, 2017, 09:17 (2418 days ago) @ Beorn

Assuming it's one of these.

Still haven't gotten the emblem

by breitzen @, Kansas, Wednesday, September 20, 2017, 11:12 (2418 days ago) @ Kermit

I don't think you'll get the emblem from Hawthorne. Just a gear engram. Did you get one of those?

Right, Emblem is for personal raid completion

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, September 20, 2017, 11:15 (2418 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

Silly me

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, September 20, 2017, 12:25 (2418 days ago) @ breitzen

I've been thinking emblem all this time. I probably did get a weapon. May have deleted the first level 10 I got, though.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread