Does being in the raid during reset .... (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, October 05, 2017, 09:16 (2429 days ago)

and having someone join you still enable the other person to save a checkpoint in D2?

Asking for a friend.

Does being in the raid during reset ....

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, October 05, 2017, 09:48 (2429 days ago) @ Kermit

I don't know.

A quick google search didn't find the answer either. I don't know anyone that's tried. Reset time is way too late for me to give it a go. ):

Does being in the raid during reset ....

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, October 05, 2017, 10:32 (2429 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I don't know.

A quick google search didn't find the answer either. I don't know anyone that's tried. Reset time is way too late for me to give it a go. ):

It is for most people in the U.S. Chappy, once again a nation turns its lonely eyes to you.

Chappy is a superhero.

by Funkmon @, Thursday, October 05, 2017, 12:40 (2429 days ago) @ Kermit

He has either the world's best time management skills, is so rich he has no job, is very easily able to deal with life changes, or is so dedicated to playing games with his friends it's awesome (literally). I would read the comic book.

"Oh no! My raid is resetting! Who will help me?"

"Never fear, madam! It is I, Captain Always-Knows-What-He's-Doing-In-Console-MMOs!"

+1

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Thursday, October 05, 2017, 14:13 (2428 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

+2 to 100

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, October 05, 2017, 19:45 (2428 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

- No text -

#oldpeople

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, October 05, 2017, 11:23 (2429 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I don't know.

The only reason it works for Kermit is because Kermit is old and old people get up early... especially when they fell asleep at 8:49 pm the night before in their la-z-boy recliner with their headset still on and controller in hand.

Did I leave skype on?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, October 05, 2017, 11:28 (2429 days ago) @ Speedracer513

- No text -

Didn't we just discuss this?

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Thursday, October 05, 2017, 12:40 (2429 days ago) @ Kermit

Re: Bungie should allow checkpoints to persist across resets. :P

Didn't we just discuss this?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, October 05, 2017, 12:49 (2428 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Re: Bungie should allow checkpoints to persist across resets. :P

Heh. I admitted to doing it only a handful of times (usually because the King's Fall raid was a bit too long).

Extending the last blind raid team on earth's first playthrough might be one of those times that justify the use of the workaround.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread