Destiny stickers for iOS 11! (Destiny)

by Kahzgul, Tuesday, October 10, 2017, 17:19 (2424 days ago)

In iOS 11, if you have the destiny companion app, then you also have destiny chat stickers! WHAT??? Yes.

In iMessage, hit the little "A" for "app store" icon next to the text window. Then, at the very bottom of your screen, you'll see a series of symbols of various apps that you have. Scroll to the right in that list until you see the destiny 2 companion app. Select it, and bask in the glory of your new iOS chat stickers!

Not new, and not iOS 11

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, October 10, 2017, 17:31 (2424 days ago) @ Kahzgul

These have been around for quite some time - they were first available in the Destiny app (not 2), and for a version quite a bit ago.

Destiny stickers for iOS 11!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, October 10, 2017, 17:34 (2424 days ago) @ Kahzgul

And not just the Destiny app, either...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, October 10, 2017, 17:53 (2424 days ago) @ Claude Errera

These have been around for quite some time - they were first available in the Destiny app (not 2), and for a version quite a bit ago.

You can use them in iMessenger as well.

Thanks for the reminder!

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, October 10, 2017, 19:21 (2424 days ago) @ Kahzgul

I know some have these images as their profile picture but I forgot they were available on my phone...let alone how to access them.

Dang new fangled technologies. Us "old guys" have trouble.

Not new, and not iOS 11

by Kahzgul, Wednesday, October 11, 2017, 01:15 (2423 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Well color me surprised. I didn't even know iMessage could get stickers from apps until I upgraded to 11 today. All this time the power was inside me... (or, well, my phone).

Destiny stickers for iOS 11!

by Kahzgul, Wednesday, October 11, 2017, 01:16 (2423 days ago) @ Morpheus

lol

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, October 11, 2017, 11:06 (2423 days ago) @ Kahzgul

- No text -

Not new, and not iOS 11

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, October 18, 2017, 16:22 (2416 days ago) @ Claude Errera

the UI redesign in iOS 11 was designed to help people discover and use stickers, so thinking it was a new 11 feature makes this a good sign it was a successful improvement.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread