Trials is a little frustrating right now (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, October 16, 2017, 10:00 (2396 days ago)

If you don't know what's happening, people are using Bureaucratic Walk to get inside walls, which in a mode where one team needs to plant and then defend a bomb works out pretty well since they can shoot you from inside the wall but you can't shoot them.

RIP Trials

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, October 16, 2017, 10:25 (2396 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Heh.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, October 16, 2017, 10:51 (2396 days ago) @ Xenos

Who would have known that adding in Silly Walks would cause some sort of disruption! :p

Right?

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, October 16, 2017, 10:57 (2396 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Who would have known that adding in Silly Walks would cause some sort of disruption! :p

There's something wonderfully appropriate about this XD

Right?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, October 16, 2017, 11:20 (2396 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Now I'm imagining a skit where John Cleese begins doing this walk and, with the typical poor color and cheap budgeting of your average Flying Circus episode, sinks into the wall behind him so as to accomplish something silly or devious. Probably just scaring random passersby on the street or something.

Already? Wow, That Was Fast! XD

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, October 16, 2017, 11:05 (2396 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Trials is a little frustrating right now

by Kahzgul, Monday, October 16, 2017, 11:08 (2396 days ago) @ Xenos

Wow. I feel really lucky now that my team made it to 6 wins without encountering a cheater (okay, one guy was lagging like crazy, which *might* have been lag-switching, but it's hard to say. It certainly didn't help him or his team).

It's gross that people feel like cheating for mediocre loot is more important than having fun or participating in a competitive environment.

Trials is a little frustrating right now

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, October 16, 2017, 14:58 (2396 days ago) @ Kahzgul

Wow. I feel really lucky now that my team made it to 6 wins without encountering a cheater (okay, one guy was lagging like crazy, which *might* have been lag-switching, but it's hard to say. It certainly didn't help him or his team).

It's gross that people feel like cheating for mediocre loot is more important than having fun or participating in a competitive environment.

Yeah we thought it was a one off the first time. Then it happened again 3 or 4 matches later and we just gave up for the night after that.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread