DeeJ confirms no Festival of the Lost this year (Destiny)

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Monday, October 23, 2017, 06:52 (2390 days ago)

Sadness.

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, October 23, 2017, 07:40 (2390 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

- No text -

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, October 23, 2017, 07:45 (2390 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

Can’t say I’ll miss it, really. Although I can see how some will be disappointed. It’s fun seeing the tower change from time to time. Although that’s something I’d like to see more of in general, aside from special events. A wider range of weather transitions in the social spaces as well as patrol zones would be great.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Monday, October 23, 2017, 08:33 (2390 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Can’t say I’ll miss it, really. Although I can see how some will be disappointed. It’s fun seeing the tower change from time to time. Although that’s something I’d like to see more of in general, aside from special events. A wider range of weather transitions in the social spaces as well as patrol zones would be great.

For what it is, especially now, the Tower sure isn’t the culturally lively space I had expected it to be. I’d love for there to be largely non-interactive vendors speaking of their wares, busting out a groovy tune, or just talking nonsense.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, October 23, 2017, 08:50 (2390 days ago) @ Grizzlei

For what it is, especially now, the Tower sure isn’t the culturally lively space I had expected it to be. I’d love for there to be largely non-interactive vendors speaking of their wares, busting out a groovy tune, or just talking nonsense.

Or at least be less redundant.

LISTEN UP GOOD PEOPLE OF THE CITY!

... then she says nothing else. Good job Bungle. 10/10 /s

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Monday, October 23, 2017, 10:43 (2390 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

LISTEN UP GOOD PEOPLE OF THE CITY!

... then she says nothing else. Good job Bungle. 10/10 /s

I just stumbled on them a couple days ago! They said that and I was like, “Wait, I’m a good people! What’s up?” I turned around and nothing. Not a peep. They must’ve had some solid discourse going on or the most batshit public rant brewing.

Listen to the sounds of the tower.

by Harmanimus @, Monday, October 23, 2017, 11:57 (2389 days ago) @ Grizzlei

- No text -

ಥ_ಥ

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, October 23, 2017, 08:51 (2390 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

- No text -

DeeJ confirms no Festival of the Lost this year

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Monday, October 23, 2017, 09:40 (2390 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

That's sad but expected. Still, I'm looking forward to the snowball fights (at the Farm?) for the Dawning this Christmas/Holiday season.

-- Steve even heard mention of hockey; he's guessing that's in place of the soccer fields.

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Monday, October 23, 2017, 10:45 (2390 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

That's sad but expected. Still, I'm looking forward to the snowball fights (at the Farm?) for the Dawning this Christmas/Holiday season.

-- Steve even heard mention of hockey; he's guessing that's in place of the soccer fields.

I can’t imagine the Farm as anything but our autumn/winter home away from the Tower now. Feels so homely and serene there.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, October 23, 2017, 10:47 (2390 days ago) @ Grizzlei

I can’t imagine the Farm as anything but our autumn/winter home away from the Tower now. Feels so homely and serene there.

We need a corn maze and a haunted house (barn?)

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Monday, October 23, 2017, 10:50 (2390 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

That means we need costumes. I’m thinking... slutty Servitor?

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, October 23, 2017, 10:54 (2390 days ago) @ Grizzlei

That means we need costumes. I’m thinking... slutty Servitor?

Clown Vex! Werewolf Taken! Fallen: The Avengers!

I want a Calus pinata

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Monday, October 23, 2017, 11:00 (2390 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

Y'know...

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Monday, October 23, 2017, 11:04 (2390 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

That would really be a fun Dawning game. Give everyone a fancy holiday sword and daily they can hit a piñata with it at the Tower or at the Farm, receiving bright engrams and the rare chance for a legendary engram.

Y'know...

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Monday, October 23, 2017, 11:21 (2389 days ago) @ Grizzlei

pinata shaped like an exotic engram, that when busted, drops blues

That'd be a Rahool Pinata; Calus goes gold & purple.

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Monday, October 23, 2017, 11:30 (2389 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

- No text -

This physically pains me

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Monday, October 23, 2017, 11:35 (2389 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

- No text -

Santa Calus needs to be a thing

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Monday, October 23, 2017, 11:22 (2389 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

- No text -

***APPLAUSE***

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Monday, October 23, 2017, 11:29 (2389 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

- No text -

I applaud the admission. Communication is improving imo.

by Kahzgul, Monday, October 23, 2017, 23:48 (2389 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

- No text -

+1

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 08:55 (2389 days ago) @ Kahzgul

Launching a game of this scale and addressing all the weird issues that arise is a real challenge. Throwing in a content overhaul with emotes that, as we have just seen, can cause trials ruining bugs, strikes me as risky.

</3 x 5

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 10:17 (2389 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

- No text -

Takes on Re: DeeJ confirms no Festival of the Lost this year

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 11:30 (2387 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

Well, looks like I'll have to create my own lady screams and creepy man moans.

I don't think that came out right.

Looks like I'll have to create my own haunting shrills and spooky boos.

-------

Glad Cayde gave me some celery a few weeks ago but I'll still miss Eris and her stupid raisins.

-------

I can't haz paper kitten mask? sad face.

-------

Was totally going to TP Rahools station...old codger.

-------

How sweet would it be if they actually had armor that was like costumes? You could be a T-Rex or Bender from Futurama, I dunno...but ya know!? Yeah, you know.

-------

I feel like of all the Vanguard characters, Shaxx would be most sad about this. He seems like he would really enjoy Halloween.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread