A few random Destiny clips... *Raid SP* (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 07:15 (2389 days ago)

I find myself saving far less Destiny 2 clips than D1 clips, which is a bit of a bummer. I guess the more gun-focused combat makes for less exciting and frantic moments. Eh, it's still fun to play, at least.

Anyway, first up, I think we've (well, most of us, Cruel) pretty much mastered the Pleasure Gardens at this point.

2EZ.
As far as things that haven't been mastered, Fusion Rifles are up there for me:

And finally, a clip that shows why I believe that people blaming low recovery for their poor performance as Hunters to be... Well, not based in fact.

Hunters are ok!

A few random Destiny clips...

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 07:28 (2389 days ago) @ Korny

I find myself saving far less Destiny 2 clips than D1 clips, which is a bit of a bummer. I guess the more gun-focused combat makes for less exciting and frantic moments. Eh, it's still fun to play, at least.

Anyway, first up, I think we've (well, most of us, Cruel) pretty much mastered the Pleasure Gardens at this point.

I would put some sort of spoiler up for this just in case.

2EZ.
As far as things that haven't been mastered, Fusion Rifles are up there for me:

Yeah, I need to play around with fusions too. I tried out swords, which I normally don't use, in PvP and it was a lot of fun.

And finally, a clip that shows why I believe that people blaming low recovery for their poor performance as Hunters to be... Well, not based in fact.

Yeah, hunters are amazing at disengaging and then reengaging! And when they do they have an advantage with the lock on and better motion tracker and their exotics. They have some serious tactical advantages that people don't think about.

Hunters are amazing!

ftfy (I say all this as a hardcore Titan fan too)

Ftfyftfy?

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 10:54 (2388 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Arcstrider Hunters are amazing!

Ftfyftfy! (I say all this as a hardcore Warlock fan too)

Ftfyftfy?

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 11:29 (2388 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I would agree with you if you had pulse grenades :P

Ftfyftfy?

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 12:52 (2388 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I would agree with you if you had pulse grenades :P

No way man! You got to get around those corners! Area Control is what Arcstrider is all about! That and being a spiny electric jedi baddass. That too.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 07:37 (2389 days ago) @ Korny

I wish I could have people walk from cover into my ongoing gunfire... :p

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 07:42 (2389 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I wish I could have people walk from cover into my ongoing gunfire... :p

That's why you use sweet business and the war rig! They always think you run out of ammo and then they walk into a constant stream of bullets!! mwahahahah

Had a fun idea the other day for somebody?

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 08:20 (2389 days ago) @ Korny
edited by Pyromancy, Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 08:25

I'm not a screenshotter, or a streamer, or a video capturer. It does nothing for me personally to go through that process. But I sometimes enjoy seeing other peoples work where they admire the beautiful in game art assets that Bungie's Art Team has lovingly created.

So I had this fun idea the other day for somebody possibly to take on, if they felt compelled.

What if someone were to take the Concept Art shots + (Korny's album link) from the slideshow that rolled before the Destiny 2 game/beta downloaded the first time and tried to recreate them shot for shot in game with completed assets? With the right person having a good eye for it, I think it could turn out really cool!
Unfortunately many of the art pieces so far have not been realized in the game release yet, since we have upcoming Downloadable Content, Expansions, and Events.
There is a handful of them so far that have been in the game and so far most of the finished or released game play areas are pretty true to their original concept art pieces.

If there are not enough opportunities yet in Destiny 2, and someone is brave, they could even go back to Destiny 1 and review the old D1 Concept Art and see which of those could be recreated somewhat accurately in the game for a good Concept Art:Screenshot comparison.

It is really amazing how the art team crafts these in game worlds to look almost just like the inspiration or imagination of the Concept Artists.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread