Stephen 'Stepto' Toulouse (1972-2017) :( (Off-Topic)

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Friday, October 27, 2017, 08:02 (2374 days ago)

I heard the news last night over Twitter and did the whole "denial" thing but it's official; Stepto, former lead of Xbox policy and enforcement, writer, humourist, raconteur, geek, and Keeper of the Book of Enforcement passed away yesterday morning.

-- Steve's got no words of his own on this yet; the news is still soaking in.

-100 :(

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Friday, October 27, 2017, 08:14 (2374 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

- No text -

Stephen 'Stepto' Toulouse (1972-2017) :(

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, October 27, 2017, 08:15 (2374 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

I heard the news last night over Twitter and did the whole "denial" thing but it's official; Stepto, former lead of Xbox policy and enforcement, writer, humourist, raconteur, geek, and Keeper of the Book of Enforcement passed away yesterday morning.

-- Steve's got no words of his own on this yet; the news is still soaking in.

That article was great, but how did he die? He looks pretty young and healthy to pass away at 45.

No word on that yet, that I've seen.

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Friday, October 27, 2017, 08:25 (2374 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Friday, October 27, 2017, 13:31 (2373 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

He was joking a couple days ago that if he should die suddenly to blame John Scalzi, I know he was in the hospital a couple years ago but I don’t know why.

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Friday, October 27, 2017, 13:53 (2373 days ago) @ CougRon

I know he was in the hospital a couple years ago but I don’t know why.

That was an infection that went systemic & put him in a coma; I thought he was a gonner then but he pulled through.

-- Steve did play Scalzi's link to "Thunderstruck" in memory.

Stephen 'Stepto' Toulouse (1972-2017) :(

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, October 27, 2017, 15:19 (2373 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

Damn, man. That's not cool.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread