Xur's Inventory infographic... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, November 10, 2017, 08:47 (2372 days ago)

Courtesy of reddit user thatdudereeg:

[image]

Prospector is not useful as an exotic (grenades bounce way too much), but is great as far as grenade launchers go.

Xur's Inventory infographic...

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Friday, November 10, 2017, 11:38 (2372 days ago) @ Korny

Courtesy of reddit user thatdudereeg:

[image]

Prospector is not useful as an exotic (grenades bounce way too much), but is great as far as grenade launchers go.

If one can manage a direct impact or two, The Prospector is fantastic. That roll of the dice with grenade launchers has always made me shy away from the type af all.

Also, I think Xur overestimates Hunter’s admiration for Foetracer.

I'm glad Xur is up to his old D1 shenanigans in D2

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Sunday, November 12, 2017, 17:07 (2370 days ago) @ Korny

Making people question whether or not his inventory is actually rng or Bungie trolling.

Xur's Inventory infographic...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, November 19, 2017, 18:03 (2363 days ago) @ Korny

I need to worship this guy.

Every single FREAKING week, all the loser sites who scramble to be "FURSTH! DUUURRRRR!" slap on the names and nothing else—literally [copy/paste Exotic name here] for 23LS. And half the time they misspell it or get the value wrong since they were looking at the wrong box.

I'm serious--virtually every Xur website I visit has this one-lined c/p'ed lazy crap. Either that, or someone posts a 6 and a half minute mirror spank talking about how much fun they had streaming and how cool their Titan armor looks like now that they just got back from Trials! "Oh, and Xur's selling [x], it totally sucks. Not worth switching out for Skullfort."

The only place I've ever found that actually displays what the hell it is, is (ironically) Whereisxur.com. Even though it's great, you have to click on each offering to go to its own individual page.

But this—simply a picture with the vital information, and some stuff I didn't even know!—no laziness, no bullshit, no audible rhythmic goopy squishing, no "Like Comment Subscribe", and no Twitch begging...it's the perfect perfect most perfect Xur news ever.

INdeed.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, November 19, 2017, 18:41 (2363 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread