Faction Rally Winner (Destiny)

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 08:16 (2368 days ago)

I’m being told that New Monarchy (my faction) won the faction rally this time. Yay! Can’t wait to go to the Tower and get my sword.

Faction Rally Winner

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 18:23 (2367 days ago) @ CougRon

I didn't even realize Faction Rally was happening . . .

I guess I should log in and see if I even have 50,000 glimmer to buy it.

Faction Rally Winner

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Wednesday, November 15, 2017, 09:12 (2367 days ago) @ cheapLEY

you missed out on the hilarious farm-tacular. bungie fixed the "farming lost sectors for explodable supplies" farm, only to have a 500 tokens/hour farm in the EDZ Lost Sector "The Weep" emerge.

Faction Rally Winner

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Wednesday, November 15, 2017, 09:18 (2367 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

you missed out on the hilarious farm-tacular. bungie fixed the "farming lost sectors for explodable supplies" farm, only to have a 500 tokens/hour farm in the EDZ Lost Sector "The Weep" emerge.

This stuff is like a game within the game. The community discovers something, Bungie fixes it, so the community finds a new way to get around "the system." and it's fun.

Note: Not saying exploiting and/or cheating is fun, just the process of skirting the rules and discovering new tricks.

Faction Rally Winner

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, November 15, 2017, 09:30 (2367 days ago) @ ManKitten

This stuff is like a game within the game. The community discovers something, Bungie fixes it, so the community finds a new way to get around "the system." and it's fun.

Note: Not saying exploiting and/or cheating is fun, just the process of skirting the rules and discovering new tricks.

I did it for like 30 tokens and then got amazingly bored and went off and did something fun.

Faction Rally Winner

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, November 15, 2017, 12:28 (2367 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

You must have been the only person in your instance doing it, because I had a lot of fun racing the other 4 people running it in mine. If only we could have done it in sparrows...

Faction Rally Winner

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, November 15, 2017, 12:44 (2367 days ago) @ bluerunner

You must have been the only person in your instance doing it, because I had a lot of fun racing the other 4 people running it in mine. If only we could have done it in sparrows...

I just had one ghost figure that was running with me, going in and out of my instance (or loading) and one idler.

Faction Rally Winner

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, November 15, 2017, 10:24 (2367 days ago) @ ManKitten

I stood in the Weep cave. It had no effect.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread