Any word on ways to redeem IB Tokens (Destiny)

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Tuesday, November 28, 2017, 06:38 (2349 days ago)

I was playing during the switchover and Lord Saladin was just gone. So now I have 65 tokens and no where to use them. Did bungie mention anything like they do for Clan Wars?

Any word on ways to redeem IB Tokens

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, November 28, 2017, 07:16 (2349 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

I think you can hold them in your inventory and use them next Banner. Pretty sure I had some from last time that I turned in this time. Don't know if that would work with a new season.

Don't even know if I'm right...

by Harmanimus @, Tuesday, November 28, 2017, 08:48 (2349 days ago) @ ManKitten

I had carry over as well. And it should carry into the new season. The existing loot pool is not going away for events, only having weapons and ornaments added to the gear. At least that is my understanding.

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Tuesday, November 28, 2017, 09:22 (2349 days ago) @ Harmanimus

I thought it was brad new weapons, the weapons they showed don't exist today. But that would be awesome if true.

by Harmanimus @, Tuesday, November 28, 2017, 09:39 (2349 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

I don’t have the quote at hand but they referenced new weapons as “filling in holes” so where previously a set might have a kinetic auto the new one would be energy. I guess we’ll know more explicitly tomorrow.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread