Do we know when the Raid Lair goes live? Blind crew set up? (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, November 29, 2017, 18:50 (2347 days ago)

Is it on release day or delayed a bit?

I'd like to go in blind with a crew on PS4, but definitely want to experience the story and adventures and such first.

Do we know when the Raid Lair goes live? Blind crew set up?

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, November 30, 2017, 09:17 (2346 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I'd like to go in blind with a crew on PS4, but definitely want to experience the story and adventures and such first.

I would assume it's coming out on the 12th with all the other game features in round 2 for the release. But I have no idea.

Do we know when the Raid Lair goes live? Blind crew set up?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, December 01, 2017, 07:10 (2346 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I'm interested in going blind, too (probably on the PS4 this time), but unfortunately, I won't be in town next weekend. Most people will probably be ahead of me, and I don't think I'll be ready by the 12th.

According to DeeJ, the Raid Lair will release after launch.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, December 01, 2017, 10:13 (2345 days ago) @ cheapLEY

He says that they'll give a specific date after launch, but that you should have time to organize a group.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread