Crosspost | Halo Reach Trick/Glitch - Destroyed Science Wing (Gaming)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 12:21 (2258 days ago)
edited by INSANEdrive, Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 12:24

This is too good to keep just on HBO.

This took 7 years to do. FROG BLAST THE VENT CORE!

Also can I just say how much I love the little detail that they all react in unison in the cutscene. So good.

Obviously.

Crosspost | Halo Reach Trick/Glitch - Destroyed Science Wing

by Avateur @, Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 12:31 (2258 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

This is something else. Wow. I always appreciated how Bungie’s cutscenes were in-engine. Who knew it’d open up an insane challenge? The part with the ghosts is nuts. Good for these guys.

That's insane.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 12:49 (2258 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Moment after moment of WTF kept turning into even WTFer moments of genius. This one video had more satisfying mysteries and revelations than many films and games in recent memory. A real joy to watch.

The ghosts, man...

That's insane.

by Avateur @, Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 13:02 (2258 days ago) @ Korny

I can’t stop rewatching this video. It’s pretty special. Something crazy in me wants to try to reproduce this with people, but I don’t think I’d have it in me. I’m glad this thing is here to watch instead lol

Wow. Those guys... wow.

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 13:12 (2258 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Man, the whole ghost thing. Amazing!

PS.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 14:00 (2258 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Man, the whole ghost thing. Amazing!

Stay after the credits to find out what the optional Ghost was for. ;)

lol - yeah, I did. :)

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 15:10 (2258 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 13:17 (2258 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Wow. Thanks for crossposting this. I wouldn't have caught it otherwise. I'm glad I got to see it!

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 13:23 (2258 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Just amazing work. My mouth actually fell open when they finally revealed what the ghosts were for.

Several names in the credits that I remember from back when I used to frequent HBO, too. Reading those felt like when you go back to a town you grew up in and drive around your old neighborhood.

Termacious Trickocity Really Do Some Amazing Things

by MacGyver10 ⌂, Tennessee, Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 14:29 (2258 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

You really need to check out a bunch of the other Termacious Trickocity videos as well. TheSuperWaffle drops in every couple of months with some pretty incredible videos!

Termacious Trickocity Tricks Into the 'Snow Room' on Halo 3

Termacious Trickocity Gets Into the 'Cortana' Cutscene Rooms on Crow's Nest

Termacious Trickocity Breaks Into 'The Cage' in Halo 3 After 10 Years of Community Attempts

- MacGyver10

+1000

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 15:12 (2258 days ago) @ MacGyver10

- No text -

These vids kept very entertained this weekend.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, March 05, 2018, 07:21 (2252 days ago) @ MacGyver10

- No text -

Wow. Just wow.

by Oholiab @, Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 20:45 (2258 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I applaud their perseverance, ingenuity, and creativity. Thank you for posting!

I... Yes. Yes, you nailed it exactly. Wow.

by Kahzgul, Wednesday, February 28, 2018, 22:04 (2257 days ago) @ Oholiab

- No text -

Absolutely astounding.

by Quirel, Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 23:36 (2258 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I just can't imagine the amount of work that must have gone into learning how the game works so they could break it and show everyone the cool pieces. Glad I watched!

wow, that's incredible!

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Monday, March 05, 2018, 07:12 (2252 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread