Destiny front and center on my Xbox

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 17:30 (4057 days ago)

The main box on my dashboard right now is a link to the ViDoc. Of course, my Xbox is hopeless at streaming xbox live video, but I suppose it's the thought that counts.

by Onyx, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 17:32 (4057 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Destiny, frame by frame! Courtesy of Xbox.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 17:39 (4057 days ago) @ Onyx

I got buffering during the rating pending intro… Other streaming services work just fine, only Microsoft's is garbage.

by Onyx, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 17:46 (4057 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I got buffering during the rating pending intro… Other streaming services work just fine, only Microsoft's is garbage.

It sadly wasn't always this way.

by UnrealCh13f @, San Luis Obispo, CA, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 17:47 (4057 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Hell, I'd like to think that the 360's In-Dash streaming has been improving. I am no longer experiencing insanely low buffer speeds, or re-buffers every 5 seconds.

But then again, that's just me.

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Monday, February 18, 2013, 12:25 (4056 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

Last time I checked streaming from the Dashboard was unwatchable for me with all the pauses for buffering. It's strange when I can go onto the console's Waypoint app and get excellent hi-def streaming with little to no problem.

-- Steve's Xbox is, alas, out of commission with a dead power brick; the brick's going in the mail tomorrow, and Xbox'll be shipping me a replacement.

by katancik ⌂ @, Portland, OR/ University of Texas, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 22:33 (4057 days ago) @ Ragashingo

That was a nice surprise. Watching the Destiny reveal ViDoc on the big screen in 720p was pretty nice!

It's also downloadable in game videos - 300megs

by rhubarb, Monday, February 18, 2013, 15:58 (4056 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread