MotS Takedown (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, April 28, 2018, 20:51 (2212 days ago)
edited by Cody Miller, Saturday, April 28, 2018, 20:56

It looks like Bungie / Activision / whoever is finally taking down the the initial Music of the Spheres leak links (soundcloud / google drive / youtube).

Only took 4 months.

MotS Takedown

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, April 28, 2018, 23:02 (2212 days ago) @ Cody Miller

MotS Takedown

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, April 29, 2018, 08:23 (2212 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I don’t honestly know how I feel about that at this point. I guess legally they own it and can do what they want, but it would feel really scummy for them to do an official release now, after ignoring it for so long.

MotS Takedown

by Coaxkez, Sunday, April 29, 2018, 08:54 (2212 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Please do not discourage them further.

Bungie: We want Music of the Spheres. You will make money from it. Release it!

MotS Takedown

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, April 29, 2018, 09:02 (2212 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I don’t honestly know how I feel about that at this point. I guess legally they own it and can do what they want, but it would feel really scummy for them to do an official release now, after ignoring it for so long.

Honestly the best and least scummy thing would be to just release it for free officially.

MotS Takedown

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, April 29, 2018, 09:38 (2212 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Honestly the best and least scummy thing would be to just release it for free officially.

I would gladly pay to own it in a physical format delivered in a nice package. I did the same for Smile. Just hope we don't have to wait 40 years.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread