WARMIND IS LIVE! Go Go Go! :D (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 11:05 (2190 days ago)

- No text -

Still at work. ):

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 11:07 (2190 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Going to be a long six hours!

Still at work. ):

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 11:26 (2190 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Same. It's easier if you cut ties to the internet.

Still at work. ):

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 11:40 (2190 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

In a conference call all afternoon. I haven't paid attention much. Too busy pouring over patch notes and any other info on the weapon changes.

this last 2.5 hours is going to kill me.

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 12:21 (2190 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

1.5 hours left.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 12:29 (2190 days ago) @ breitzen

Unless I don't finish this work. Then I won't be a happy camper.

Still at work. ):

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 12:31 (2190 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Nah, I’ve been debating the Mass Effect 3 Quarian/Geth decision on reddit. Can’t believe how many folks think refusing to help the Geth and allowing the Quarians to commit genocide is the right decision.

Still at work. ):

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 12:50 (2190 days ago) @ cheapLEY

folks think refusing to help the Geth and allowing the Quarians to commit genocide is the right decision.

wat

Still at work. ):

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 13:27 (2190 days ago) @ stabbim

The Quarians are the bad guys in that situation! The Geth only want to survive. The Quarians have the option to retreat peacefully, but they refuse and attack the Geth. The Geth only act in self-defense. I chose to upload the Reaper Code and give the Geth independent sentience. The Quarians refuse to come to the table for negotiations and instead bring about their own destruction.

This is assuming that you made the wrong decisions in ME2 like I did this most recent play through. There are two key things in ME2 that make peace completely impossible in ME3.

Still at work. ):

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 12:51 (2190 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Nah, I’ve been debating the Mass Effect 3 Quarian/Geth decision on reddit. Can’t believe how many folks think refusing to help the Geth and allowing the Quarians to commit genocide is the right decision.

"Tali'Zorah... Does this... unit... have..."

I had no choice my first playthrough. I died inside.

Failsafe said it best...

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 08:24 (2189 days ago) @ cheapLEY

OK, not really. Legion was the best part of that game, and I'd take the Geth as allies over the Quarians any day.

-Disciple

plugged my xbox in for the first time in 5 months

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 11:51 (2190 days ago) @ cheapLEY

so what have i missed? ;p

might have to hold off a week. You can play as Thanos with the Gauntlet in Fortnite this week.

Nobody go

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 12:15 (2190 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Clan ExP pop ups are not good for cutscene capture! :-p

Okay. Let us know when we can play.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 12:53 (2190 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

playyyyyyy

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 13:15 (2190 days ago) @ Kermit
edited by Cody Miller, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 13:23

Spoiler: It's better than CoO.

playyyyyyy

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 13:42 (2190 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Spoiler: It's better than CoO.

Good to hear!

and.....done. Wow, that was fast. Ok, so how'd ya like it?

by BlackstarBSP, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 15:02 (2190 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

*SP*

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 15:19 (2190 days ago) @ BlackstarBSP

We get sucked down into the deep… oh man, this is gonna be cool! I'm gonna have to fight may way out… oh wait. We just wake up, outside in a cutscene. How did I get out again?

Lame sauce.

Destiny $20 DLC ranking

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 15:55 (2190 days ago) @ BlackstarBSP

Curse of Osiris
House of Wolves
War of Mind
Dark of Below

In that order.

Destiny $20 DLC ranking

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 16:27 (2190 days ago) @ Funkmon

Curse of Osiris
House of Wolves
War of Mind
Dark of Below

In that order.

What is wrong with you?

Destiny $20 DLC ranking

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 17:16 (2190 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Curse of Osiris
House of Wolves
War of Mind
Dark of Below

In that order.

What is wrong with you?

I suspect the answer to that question could fill at least one very large book. ;)

Oh no... this was my fear

by Oholiab @, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 18:01 (2190 days ago) @ BlackstarBSP

I’m not even home from work yet! And you’re done with the campaign??

“Say it ain’t so, Joe. Say it ain’t so!”

Oh My God!

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 17:30 (2190 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

The Calus clap is now an emote! Gimme Gimme Gimme!

Aw, shanks...

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 18:19 (2190 days ago) @ cheapLEY

That was the first thing I bought with my silver dust.

Aw, shanks...

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 18:39 (2190 days ago) @ bluerunner

That was the first thing I bought with my silver dust.

Me too.

It'd be way, way better if it made the sound.

Come to think of it, emotes in general should have sound effects.

Framerate issues?

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 18:13 (2190 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Anyone else on PS4 Pro getting any stuttering? I spent like fifteen minutes dicking around in the Tower and it was fine, but the first two missions on Mars had some pretty obvious framerate stuttering. Nothing terrible, but it's enough hitching to be noticeable and annoying, and other than the old Witches Ritual on Titan, I've never had any framerate issues in D2.

Framerate issues?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 23:18 (2190 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Anyone else on PS4 Pro getting any stuttering? I spent like fifteen minutes dicking around in the Tower and it was fine, but the first two missions on Mars had some pretty obvious framerate stuttering. Nothing terrible, but it's enough hitching to be noticeable and annoying, and other than the old Witches Ritual on Titan, I've never had any framerate issues in D2.

Yes. I've only experienced it during loading strangely enough.

Framerate issues?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 07:00 (2189 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I've not yet dug into the campaign, but I was noticing stuttering while previewing emotes! And this on an Xbox One X, the most powerful console. I was very surprised.

Framerate issues?

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 07:08 (2189 days ago) @ Kermit

I've not yet dug into the campaign, but I was noticing stuttering while previewing emotes! And this on an Xbox One X, the most powerful console. I was very surprised.

huh, I noticed nothing at all.

Framerate issues?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 07:52 (2189 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

huh, I noticed nothing at all.

I'll try to take a clip. Note that it was during the longer dancing emotes.

Framerate issues?

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 08:18 (2189 days ago) @ Kermit

Screwing around with emotes has been a pretty common complaint on reddit in regards to frame rate issues. My issues have been constant during gameplay. It’s nit just limited to Mars, either. The EDZ mission and a patrol on Nessus I did for a few minutes as a test were equally affected.

I’m going to try on XB1X tonight to see if it’s different.

They did it!

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 21:13 (2190 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

They gave me a ship that actually looks cool, and Warlock Robes that don't suck!

[image]

[image]

Neither of those things are true.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 06:56 (2189 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Besides, there hasn't been a cool ship since the space bus.

[image]

Three of Coins issue?

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 08:42 (2189 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Has anyone else noticed a severe drop rate reduction for the Three of Coins? Before the update, I'd usually use a Three of Coins, run enough public events to finish that week's Flashpoint, grab the loot from all of Cayde's chests, and walk away with an exotic engram in an hour or two.

Yesterday I used my Three of Coins as soon as I started playing, finished the story, ran a few public events on Mars, ran adventures, completed a couple of new Lost Sectors then noticed my 3oC was nearly out. So I used a 2nd one, gathered the loot from the Cayde chests (with two extra maps left over from earlier weeks), ran enough public events to complete the Flashpoint milestone, went back to Mars to alternate between completing public events and failing Escalation Protocols, and just after my 2nd 3oC had expired, I got one exotic engram...which of course decrypted into something I already had on my character :p

So, eight solid hours of gameplay with Three of Coins active the whole time, and only one exotic engram dropping after the second 3oC had already expired. Did I just have the worst luck ever last night, or has anyone else noticed something similar?

-Disciple

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread