If you're having trouble with DIM or Ishtar Commander (Destiny)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 07:37 (2189 days ago)

I couldn't get any of the gear management apps to work last night. This morning I realized that I needed to log in all three of my characters for the app to work. Once all three had at least made it to orbit everything started to work.

I had also not picked up my weekly engrams from last week. I had some nice 340+ gear in my inventory, plus a Suros Regime.

If you're having trouble with DIM or Ishtar Commander

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 07:49 (2189 days ago) @ bluerunner

I couldn't get any of the gear management apps to work last night. This morning I realized that I needed to log in all three of my characters for the app to work. Once all three had at least made it to orbit everything started to work.

I had also not picked up my weekly engrams from last week. I had some nice 340+ gear in my inventory, plus a Suros Regime.

Bungie posted this workaround last night. It was affecting their Companion app, too. Note: you must open all created characters on all platforms. Thankfully, this doesn't include D1 characters who haven't yet started D2.

If you're having trouble with DIM or Ishtar Commander

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 08:22 (2189 days ago) @ Kermit

Wish I had seen it last night. I was juggling a lot of weapons I wanted to save for infusion on my other characters with others that I wanted to try out.

They've either fixed it or you don't

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 08:23 (2189 days ago) @ Kermit

Couldn't use DIM last night despite logging into every PC character. Now I've logged into my Hunter on the One (but not the other two imported chars who haven't played D2 yet) and it works.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 09:00 (2189 days ago) @ ZackDark

Couldn't use DIM last night despite logging into every PC character. Now I've logged into my Hunter on the One (but not the other two imported chars who haven't played D2 yet) and it works.

Yeah, like I said, you have to log on with all of your characters no matter the platform for this workaround to work.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 13:11 (2189 days ago) @ Kermit

I can see my Xbox (which I played last night) but not my PS4 Char (which I didn't;t) so it's not strictly necessary to use all platforms. Part of me wonders if there is just a time delay and so people assumed it was doing all the platforms that fixed it.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 13:47 (2189 days ago) @ Vortech

I can see my Xbox (which I played last night) but not my PS4 Char (which I didn't;t) so it's not strictly necessary to use all platforms. Part of me wonders if there is just a time delay and so people assumed it was doing all the platforms that fixed it.

Interesting. The problem may have morphed as they have worked on it. In my case I know it didn't work at all until I had opened all characters and then it worked instantly.

Derp

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 17:06 (2188 days ago) @ Kermit

I read "thankfully" as "hopefully"

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread