DIM Fix (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 08:16 (2189 days ago)
edited by DiscipleN2k, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 08:50

Edit: DOH! Blue beat me by like half an hour and I totally missed it :p

I wish I would have thought to look for this last night, but I assumed it was just a normal post-update lockout thing. My loadout was less than ideal, but I didn't want to take the time to take all of my characters to the tower to drop off gear. Oh well.

-Disciple

DIM Fix

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 08:30 (2189 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

It also is telling me I have to setup the Emote wheel, unless that happens just by logging in.

DIM Fix

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 08:48 (2189 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

It also is telling me I have to setup the Emote wheel, unless that happens just by logging in.

Hmmm, maybe that's the whole thing. It is set up for you when you log in the first time, there are just icons for the default sit, dance, and wave emotes already loaded into their normal spots when you first look at the wheel.

-Disciple

DIM Fix

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 10:09 (2189 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

AFAICT Bungie has fixed the backend now anyway.

No luck here

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 11:37 (2189 days ago) @ Vortech

DIM is at least prompting me to log in with all of my characters now. I thought maybe I'd have better luck with the D2 Companion app, but the error on that one is slightly terrifying.

[image]

I'm going to quit messing with it and just wait until I get home.
And maybe do a lot of praying between now an then.

-Disciple

Yeah, I spoke too soon.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 13:09 (2189 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread