Calus's shield is bugged. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, May 16, 2018, 21:52 (2181 days ago)

It came up on Monday night and tonight how wonky Calus's shield is now.

Cozmo replied to a post on reddit today:

I spoke with the team, and we discovered our recent changes to combatant shields had an unintended effect on Calus’s shield. We are currently investigating. Thanks.

It's not a huge deal--we still didn't have any issues bringing it down, it's just stronger than it used to be. Something to be aware of if you're going to raid soon.

Calus's shield is bugged.

by breitzen @, Kansas, Wednesday, May 16, 2018, 23:22 (2181 days ago) @ cheapLEY

It came up on Monday night and tonight how wonky Calus's shield is now.

Cozmo replied to a post on reddit today:

I spoke with the team, and we discovered our recent changes to combatant shields had an unintended effect on Calus’s shield. We are currently investigating. Thanks.

It's not a huge deal--we still didn't have any issues bringing it down, it's just stronger than it used to be. Something to be aware of if you're going to raid soon.

I thought his shield was extra tough! Glad to know I’m not crazy!

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, May 16, 2018, 23:33 (2181 days ago) @ breitzen

Heh. We’re probably not matching the damage type anymore and so doing 1/3rd to 2/3rds less damage! :p

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, May 17, 2018, 06:36 (2181 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Heh. We’re probably not matching the damage type anymore and so doing 1/3rd to 2/3rds less damage! :p

That was my thought, too. Does anyone remember his shield actually being an identifiable damage type? I don't, but I haven't really raided a lot. If it's not clearly one of the normal 3 elements, I wonder if it's some "special" type and thus impossible to match?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread