Senior PvP designer tweets: The Scorch Cannon & PVP (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, August 25, 2018, 07:27 (2091 days ago)

(Thanks to Gamasutra for the heads up)

That Senior PvP designer, by the way, is Andrew Weldon. You know, just in case you missed that. :P

Senior PvP designer tweets: The Scorch Cannon & PVP

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Saturday, August 25, 2018, 09:08 (2091 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Cool to see the thought that goes into something like this. I've only played one game of Scorched and totally got my butt handed to me, but I still had a ton of fun!

-Disciple

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, August 25, 2018, 10:44 (2091 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Cool to see the thought that goes into something like this. I've only played one game of Scorched and totally got my butt handed to me, but I still had a ton of fun!

-Disciple

I only played one, as well. It's a style that's right up my alley! (Anyone remember the HBO gametypes?) I did okay (tied for 2nd), but I'm not much of a rumble player. Maybe I'll find some team games this weekend. :)

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, August 25, 2018, 13:02 (2091 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I played a single match and loved it. It has a real Rockets on Prisoner vibe and I love that.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread