Tonight is the last night for Trials in Year 1 - Yes? (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, August 26, 2018, 18:25 (2089 days ago)

Not all who (tentatively) signed up for my event came online. So now I'm kind of out of luck, right?

;-; I just wanted some shaders.

Tonight is the last night for Trials in Year 1 - Yes?

by squidnh3, Sunday, August 26, 2018, 19:07 (2089 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Lasts till reset. I might be able to help if I am not playing comp, but that comes first right now.

Noted.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, August 26, 2018, 19:21 (2089 days ago) @ squidnh3

- No text -

Noted.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, August 26, 2018, 19:23 (2089 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, August 27, 2018, 06:07 (2089 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

We've been renovating our house the past month and things NEVER go as smoothly as planned so I missed last night.

But I'm in for tonight, I want that achievement and to see a star pony!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, August 27, 2018, 06:52 (2089 days ago) @ ManKitten

We've been renovating our house the past month and things NEVER go as smoothly as planned so I missed last night.

[image]

But I'm in for tonight, I want that achievement and to see a star pony!

Well, for that to happen there has to be a full group, and that group should show as online, so I know you're ready (or message me). Trails is abit of an all or nothing affair.

... and now a stupid question ...

What's a star pony?

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, August 27, 2018, 07:21 (2089 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

When you go to meet the emissary, isn't it in a star field and there's a pony or something? I'm gonna ride that sumbitch.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, August 27, 2018, 08:30 (2089 days ago) @ ManKitten

When you go to meet the emissary, isn't it in a star field and there's a pony or something? I'm gonna ride that sumbitch.

[image]

I’ll play.

by cheapLEY @, Monday, August 27, 2018, 08:02 (2089 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I’m not great, but I wouldn’t mind getting the achievement and some shaders. If you fill out a stronger team, I also don’t mind stepping aside either. I’m going to make a post seeing what folks need for Solstice mop up, too.

Sweet. Then we need one more, preferably not Tentative.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, August 27, 2018, 08:34 (2089 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Might be just a bit late.

by cheapLEY @, Monday, August 27, 2018, 16:41 (2088 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I’m just now leaving work. Gotta grab a shower and some dinner. Shouldn’t be an issue, but might be ten or fifteen minutes late.

Alright.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, August 27, 2018, 17:19 (2088 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Went better then exspected.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, August 27, 2018, 21:04 (2088 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

4 Perfect rounds, and 2 Games where shenanigans denied us a 5. GGA.

Trials was fun!

by cheapLEY @, Monday, August 27, 2018, 21:43 (2088 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Went 2-3 on the first ticket (our two wins were against the same team that were just absolutely clueless).

After visiting the Emissary, we went back in. We got 4 wins in a row. Two pretty easy matches and two decently close ones. Then we got steamrolled on the fifth match. The next match was closer, but still not that close, and we lost. The final match, though . . . man, losing that match was a real bummer. We lost 6-5, but every round was close and sweaty. A combination of some boneheaded plays (on my part! I get greedy going for those revives, sometimes) and just some plain bad luck earned our defeat.

It was a really fun time, though. We started to click as a team and got our strategies down. I can really see why folks like Trials and sweaty Crucible.

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, August 28, 2018, 06:48 (2088 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

It was my first time ever playing Trials in sincerity in D1 or D2. It started out sketchy but we found our groove had a good run. I didn't get my pony but I also didn't realize what it took to get the pony. But we got the chievo!

Now I'm sad that trials is leaving.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread