Solstice mop up? (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Monday, August 27, 2018, 08:10 (2089 days ago)

Who needs what? I’m willing to help this evening.

I just committed to running Trials with INSANEdrive, but If that falls through or we somehow finish quickly, send me an invite if you need help with Solstice stuff. I’m willing to go late tonight.

Solstice mop up?

by squidnh3, Monday, August 27, 2018, 08:15 (2089 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Speaking of cleanup, I've got my moments of triumph all squared away, but I have a whole crapload of tokens for various vendors. Does anyone know what I should be trying to turn in tonight or what carries over? I'm already planning on deleting all my mods.

Solstice mop up?

by cheapLEY @, Monday, August 27, 2018, 08:49 (2089 days ago) @ squidnh3

Speaking of cleanup, I've got my moments of triumph all squared away, but I have a whole crapload of tokens for various vendors. Does anyone know what I should be trying to turn in tonight or what carries over? I'm already planning on deleting all my mods.

I would say keep vendor Tokens for Destination vendors. They are redeemable still in Forsaken. Destination vendors haven’t been called out as getting gear with perks or not, so it’s not really clear, but even if not, they might still give gear at higher power levels, so you can turn them in for a power boost immediately.

Zavala and Shaxx are getting new gear, so turn those in if you’re missing something you want from either of them.

Don’t delete blue mods yet. Mod components will be converted into new mod components at Forsaken (I think through the Gunsmisth). But if you wait, they said blue mods will have a small chance to grant new mod components upon dismantle. Probably not enough to really be worth waiting, maybe, but it is there.

Solstice mop up?

by squidnh3, Monday, August 27, 2018, 08:58 (2089 days ago) @ cheapLEY

The chance of mod components dropping from blues is already a thing, but it's less than a 1/3 chance so I'll convert the 3 stacks I have to purples and shard the rest. I need the space anyway.

Solstice mop up?

by Harmanimus @, Monday, August 27, 2018, 10:58 (2089 days ago) @ squidnh3

I think the only thing explicitly going away token-wise is the Ikora meditation tokens. Everything else will either still be useable or eventually useable (Faction - Trials stuff will be discussed later how they are handling it upon return IIRC)

Solstice mop up?

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Monday, August 27, 2018, 08:51 (2089 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Who needs what? I’m willing to help this evening.

I just committed to running Trials with INSANEdrive, but If that falls through or we somehow finish quickly, send me an invite if you need help with Solstice stuff. I’m willing to go late tonight.

I need adventures, solar grenade kills, a couple crucible wins, heroic strikes, a nightfall. Maybe some arc melees. I think that's about it. Just finishing up my blues on my Warlock. But I'm happy to help whoever needs it, as well. I ought to be on by 8ish EST.

Solstice mop up?

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Monday, August 27, 2018, 09:20 (2089 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Just EP for me. Setup an event for late tonight.

Count my clan in - maybe another DBO 9-man?

by Oholiab @, Monday, August 27, 2018, 14:02 (2089 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Since Junior and I share an IP, we should be able to get three instances without too much effort.

I did tell his Mrs. Oholiab that I wouldn’t keep him up too late...

Just the raid lairs

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Monday, August 27, 2018, 09:22 (2089 days ago) @ cheapLEY

At this point, the two lairs are all I have left. I put up an event for it; I don't know that we'll finish it tonight but I figure I'll try to grab a checkpoint after reset tomorrow and keep at it the rest of the week.

Just the raid lairs

by cheapLEY @, Monday, August 27, 2018, 09:44 (2089 days ago) @ narcogen

I think tonight is the last night for Solstice/Triumphs. If you have purple armor, you’ll be able to Masterwork it still, though. Are the Lairs requirements for that?

Just the raid lairs

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Monday, August 27, 2018, 09:56 (2089 days ago) @ cheapLEY

No, I think it's just good for points.

Just the raid lairs

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Monday, August 27, 2018, 11:27 (2089 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I think tonight is the last night for Solstice/Triumphs. If you have purple armor, you’ll be able to Masterwork it still, though. Are the Lairs requirements for that?

Nope, just the last 20 points.

Just the raid lairs

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Monday, August 27, 2018, 11:28 (2089 days ago) @ narcogen

Nope, just the last 20 points.

So maybe it's impossible? I thought we actually had up until Forsaken drops, but if it's only until tomorrow's reset, then we have to do both by tonight/tomorrow... ugh

Solstice mop up?

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Monday, August 27, 2018, 15:19 (2088 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I have to complete my blue armor: I’ve been working on the elemental kills but still have solar super kills, arc grenades and something else I forget. And the heroic strikes. I also need to do all the redux levels for my blues—I know I’m never going to finish those in time solo so a buddy or two will speed those along. Also never beat calus or the latest raid lair though I have beaten the first. I’ve got a lot todo. Don’t expect to finish those higher order triumphs in time. I unfortunately have to sleep.

By the way, I also need at least one trials win too since that is going on hiatus and don’t know if the achievement is coming back. Signed up for fire team builder events for the trials and raid stuff but only tentatively. I am also only 356 max power level without that legendary solstice armor so probably can’t do that raid layer anyways before I get that.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread