Thanks for the EP help! (Destiny)

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Tuesday, August 28, 2018, 05:37 (2088 days ago)

We tried for almost an hour just to get into the same instance with 3 groups. In the end we just did 6 people and we still destroyed the boss. I appreciate this as I know a ton of people had ton it earlier in the week. Sorry to Cheapley for not being able to get you in so you basically wasted an hour of your life talking to us. Hopefully we made it entertaining enough!

It's amazing how easy it is now even with the 6, when people know what they are doing and someone has a BooCanon. Will now have to try to get the weapons each week!

Thanks for the EP help!

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, August 28, 2018, 05:45 (2088 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Sorry to Cheapley for not being able to get you in so you basically wasted an hour of your life talking to us. Hopefully we made it entertaining enough!

No worries! I got the Shotgun earlier this week—I was just there as an extra body if you all needed the help.

Also . . . uhhh, you didn’t waste that much of my time. I fell asleep while you all were trying to get in the same instance. I woke up to my controller vibrating from some blueberries shooting me. I guess I wasn’t out for that long if it hadn’t sent me to orbit yet, but I just turned my Xbox off at that point. Sorry for bailing! I told you it was after my bedtime! (:

Thanks for the EP help!

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Tuesday, August 28, 2018, 11:09 (2088 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Will now have to try to get the weapons each week!

Make sure you're getting in your Worldine Zero catalyst hits in each week too.

Thanks for the EP help!

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, August 28, 2018, 11:51 (2087 days ago) @ Chappy

Will now have to try to get the weapons each week!

Make sure you're getting in your Worldine Zero catalyst hits in each week too.

lol - that requires that the catalyst has dropped for us. :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread