Stand aside, Warlock, your Lunafication boots are obsolete. (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 06:17 (2087 days ago)

When I first read about the changes to the Titan Rally Barricade, I was afraid Bungie was going to break it. They said:

Rally Barricade no longer requires players to take cover to reload—it now feeds ammo to your magazine over time.

Which I thought might be similar to the reload speed of Actium War Rig. War Rig is nice, it helps keep you firing, but the pre-2.0 Rally Barricade would reload ALL your ammo in an instant. I thought that might be going away. Fortunately, it did not. In fact, the Rally Barricade got a lot better!

Now, the Rally Barricade:

• Refreshes your magazine upon being cast.
  • Refreshes your magazine when you take cover behind it.
  • Near constantly adds ammo to your magazine while you peak above it.
  • But... also does the constant ammo adding if you just stand near it.

"This Is Amazing." As Lord Shaxx would say.

I was able to fire off some 360 rounds of Sweet Business before having to reload. If I paired a Rally Barricade with Actium War Rig I'm sure I could fire well over 400 rounds before reloading. Maybe deep into the 500s. Maybe more!

Between this upgrade to the Rally Barricade and the Helm of Saint-14 providing an overshiled when you pass through a Ward of Dawn, I'm thinking that Titans will be a lot more viable as support units once more.

Stand aside, Warlock, your Lunafication boots are obsolete.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 07:23 (2087 days ago) @ Ragashingo

My Titan got no love during Solstice, but I've been waiting to play Code of the Commander since I learned about it. This is great news.

Stand aside, Warlock, your Lunafication boots are obsolete.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 07:39 (2087 days ago) @ Ragashingo

This sounds excellent.

I don’t know Barricade granted you a damage/health buff!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 09:10 (2087 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

I didn’t know a rift could block fire + stun & damage foes!

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 09:26 (2087 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Yeah! They’re called “Overshield” and “Arc Soul”!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 09:32 (2087 days ago) @ Ragashingo

The Arc Soul shots even chase enemies down, and you can give one to each of your teammates to run around with! Check it out!

Silly classes have power fantasies of standing still...

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 09:39 (2087 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Don’t see the power fantasy in “running away real good”...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 09:46 (2087 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

But then, very little about those frail little Hunters makes sense...

Clearly you don't have good role models then

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 10:11 (2087 days ago) @ Korny

[image]

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread