Question: Are Raids tied to Annual Pass? (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 09:46 (2087 days ago)

Did some looking around and saw this quote below on IGN here, but couldnt find anything concrete.

"The game will continue using its seasonal model, with the year broken up into several three-month seasons, with each season providing different challenges, loot, rewards and more.

This additional seasonal content will be free of charge, although some updates will be exclusive to players who have purchased Forsaken. As an example, Season of the Outlaw will see both a Raid (Last Wish), as well as an "evolution" for the Dreaming City, exclusive to Forsaken players."

It sounds like the raid is exclusive to the Annual Pass, is that correct? The raid mentioned (Last Wish) is the raid releasing on Sept 14, which should be the Forsaken Raid, right??

I really hope I am misunderstanding.
Thanks for the help!!

Question: Are Raids tied to Annual Pass?

by squidnh3, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 09:55 (2087 days ago) @ TheeChaos

The seasonal activities are free to everyone (or at least most of them).

The Forsaken content (including the new raid) requires a Forsaken purchase.

Subsequent additional content (like future raid lairs) requires the Annual Pass.

That's my interpretation. I don't think the paragraph you quoted has anything to do with the Annual Pass stuff.

by TheeChaos @, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 09:56 (2087 days ago) @ squidnh3

You are correct,

I cAnT rEeD

by Harmanimus @, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 10:02 (2087 days ago) @ TheeChaos

The Last Wish requires you to own Forsaken. Subsequent Raid content released through Y2 will the Annual Pass DLCs.

by TheeChaos @, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 10:15 (2087 days ago) @ Harmanimus

Thanks,

I definitely had my wires crossed and wasn't reading it all but I knew that it had changed in some way.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread