CyberKN can finally join us in D2! (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 10:09 (2087 days ago)
edited by Korny, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 10:13

Destiny 2 is one of the free PS+ games for September, but you can download it early (as in, right now), to have time to play Gambit on the first.

All of the fun (at just the right time), with none of the guilt associated with financially supporting Activision!
Yay!

YAY I DONT NEED MY DISC ANYMORE

by TheeChaos @, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 10:13 (2087 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Yeah, that’s good if you bought the disc.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 10:55 (2086 days ago) @ TheeChaos

- No text -

Wow, I didnt even think of that, thanks.

by vtf73, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 13:13 (2086 days ago) @ Vortech

- No text -

Did they take out the Microtransactions?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 10:17 (2087 days ago) @ Korny

Line in the sand

I will not buy or play Destiny 2 if it has Microtransactions at launch.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 10:21 (2087 days ago) @ CyberKN

Line in the sand

Couldn’t you Cody it and throw your ethics to the wind, since all Microtransaction stuff is going to be pretty moot with the Prismatic Matrix 2.0?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 10:23 (2087 days ago) @ Korny

Line in the sand

Couldn’t you Cody it and throw your ethics to the wind, since all Microtransaction stuff is going to be pretty moot with the Prismatic Matrix 2.0?

No.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 11:02 (2086 days ago) @ Korny

Line in the sand

Dude it was hard enough not buying or playing Detroit. Just give me this one :-p

I mean

by TheeChaos @, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 10:30 (2087 days ago) @ CyberKN

It is a line in the sand... can easily be washed away =]

CyberKN can finally join us in D2!

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 10:51 (2086 days ago) @ Korny

Destiny 2 is one of the free PS+ games for September, but you can download it early (as in, right now), to have time to play Gambit on the first.

All of the fun (at just the right time), with none of the guilt associated with financially supporting Activision!
Yay!

Except, it’s clearly not all of the fun. You’ll be missing out on three expansions worth of fun one week from now and this doesn’t even decrease the cost of getting all of those. This seems more like a free sampler than a free game.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread