Could we use these wasted assets? (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, September 06, 2018, 11:15 (2062 days ago)

As we are all ranking up we are using blue weapons and armor. Then once we get our purple gear, all the blues just get sharded. How many cool weapons or awesome looking armor have you traded in for something purple?

Wouldn't it be cool if we could rank up the status of our gear? We could use mods for this. Upgrade green to blue to purple. Then we could utilize the full catalog of created assets in the game instead of sharding 80% of it.

Yes? No? Maybe?

Maybe a feature for Desthreeny? D3stiny? Was a name ever decide?

Could we use these wasted assets?

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, September 06, 2018, 11:21 (2062 days ago) @ ManKitten

Desti3

;)

Could we use these wasted assets?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, September 06, 2018, 11:31 (2062 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Desti3

;)

D$stiny. They will roll out a bi-annual pass!

I'm holding onto the scarves for just this

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Thursday, September 06, 2018, 11:23 (2062 days ago) @ ManKitten

NO HOODS, NO CAPES

I'm holding onto the scarves for just this

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, September 06, 2018, 12:00 (2062 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I'm traveling and only got to play a little Tuesday night. Are there any legendary scarves?

not that I heard of :-( I'm holding on to the 2 common ones

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Thursday, September 06, 2018, 14:08 (2062 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

Maybe they will refresh all those wasted D1 assets sometime.

by Harmanimus @, Thursday, September 06, 2018, 11:46 (2062 days ago) @ ManKitten

- No text -

I wish!

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, September 06, 2018, 12:07 (2062 days ago) @ ManKitten

Solstice of Heroes seems like it provided a good way to go about this too. Maybe that's a little much, but doing things along those lines to bring up gear from green to purple. Associate a random set of tasks on each piece of armor to upgrade it. Make it like Solstice so you have to do the whole set, maybe.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread