Hotfix 2.0.2 (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 10:12 (2057 days ago)

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/47213

Escalation Protocol:
Players may now restart at wave 6 after completing wave 7
Option available for 60 seconds after wave 7 completion

Boss farming is now built into EP!

-Disciple

Hotfix 2.0.2

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 10:27 (2057 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Escalation Protocol:

-Disciple

I know we’re all in the new stuff now, but I’d be down for running EP some more. I still need the SMG, and I only have a few armor pieces.

Hotfix 2.0.2

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 10:29 (2057 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Escalation Protocol:

-Disciple

I know we’re all in the new stuff now, but I’d be down for running EP some more. I still need the SMG, and I only have a few armor pieces.

Yeah, I really want that shotgun...

Hotfix 2.0.2

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 10:47 (2057 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Escalation Protocol:

-Disciple

Yeah, I really want that shotgun...

I haven't gotten a single EP weapon drop :(

-Disciple

Right there with you!

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 12:14 (2057 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

- No text -

Same :(

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 12:15 (2057 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

- No text -

It’s a good week then.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 15:13 (2056 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

It’s the week where all weapons are a possible drop. I’ll join an event some evening this week if enough folks care to do so.

Going to try to get something going tonight if you're free

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Thursday, September 13, 2018, 14:12 (2055 days ago) @ cheapLEY

https://destiny.bungie.org/ftb/2959

I should be able to get two fireteams in the same instance pretty easily. If there's enough interest to fill them up, that should make for some pretty easy farming.

Also, if anyone knows any tricks to get my DLC license to work on three xboxes on the same network, I can snag three of the fireteam slots in an instance. I'm just too cheap to buy another copy of Warmind for my kid's Xbox :p

-Disciple

Hotfix 2.0.2

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 11:13 (2057 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Same. I have none of the drop weapons, and trying to get the timing right on boss farming was the only part of EP that I hated.

Plus, there's a clan bounty for it.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 11:39 (2057 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Count me in!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 13:00 (2057 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Hotfix 2.0.2

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 14:27 (2057 days ago) @ cheapLEY

If you setup a time I can attend I’m there. I’ve done more EP in the last few days then in all of the time since warmind. It’s a lot easier with the higher light levels granted I don’t think I ever got past level 3 or 4 but I started and filled a nascent dawn quest.

Hotfix 2.0.2

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 11:54 (2057 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Escalation Protocol:

-Disciple

Better late then never I suppose. That said... we do have a lot more super options to play with now. Hmmmm.

I missed a known issue with Patch 2.0.0

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 12:46 (2057 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/248331271?sort=0&page=0

• "Limited Edition" Triumph: We are investigating reports of players being unable to claim the "Limited Edition" Triumph. - added 9/4/2018

I'm glad to see that this wasn't just me. I was pretty bummed to see that it wasn't unlocked.

-Disciple

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 13:06 (2057 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I was kind of bummed to see it at all.

Even as someone who owns that version, I feel its another money grab to put it in a book of things you are supposed to be doing in game, not things that cost real life money.

+1

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 13:13 (2057 days ago) @ TheeChaos

It’s not a big deal, it’s jist slightly annoying. I didn’t realize buying an ugly freaking backpack would be relevant to anything in game.

Well...

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 13:15 (2057 days ago) @ cheapLEY

It’s not a big deal, it’s jist slightly annoying. I didn’t realize buying an ugly freaking backpack would be relevant to anything in game.

That was the Collector's Edition. (I didn't buy that one.)

The limited edition was just the book, with some stickers/digital stuff/trinkets.

Well...

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 13:19 (2057 days ago) @ Claude Errera

The limited edition was just the book, with some stickers/digital stuff/trinkets.

That’s fair enough I guess. It’s still annoying.

I’m like you, though. I literally forgot about it until this thread. It’s a momentary feeling of bitterness, then I keep scrolling and see all the other things I’ll never get done anyway. (:

Well...

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 14:07 (2057 days ago) @ cheapLEY

That’s fair enough I guess. It’s still annoying.

I’m like you, though. I literally forgot about it until this thread. It’s a momentary feeling of bitterness, then I keep scrolling and see all the other things I’ll never get done anyway. (:

lol - I kept scrolling and saw all the other things I've got a year to finish. :)

+1

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 13:14 (2057 days ago) @ TheeChaos

- No text -

by Fantom ⌂, Chicago, Illinois, Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 16:40 (2056 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I believe Cosmo said there is no point gain associated with it, if that makes you feel any other way about it being on the list.

Yup. Obnoxious.

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Wednesday, September 12, 2018, 08:12 (2056 days ago) @ TheeChaos

- No text -

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 13:13 (2057 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/248331271?sort=0&page=0

• "Limited Edition" Triumph: We are investigating reports of players being unable to claim the "Limited Edition" Triumph. - added 9/4/2018

I'm glad to see that this wasn't just me. I was pretty bummed to see that it wasn't unlocked.

-Disciple

Yeah, I was annoyed it didn't unlock, and then forgot about it. Glad to hear they're working on it.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread