Discovery of the Day: Wish Room *Raid Spoilers sorta* (Destiny)

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Thursday, September 20, 2018, 17:33 (2064 days ago)

So a hidden room in the raid has been discovered that grants “wishes”. You also get triumphs. Getting to the room can apparently be done solo (I’m working and haven’t tried) so I consider this equivalent to getting the first chest in the Crotas End raid in D1.

https://www.reddit.com/r/raidsecrets/comments/9hgx6p/you_can_now_make_wishes_in_the_hidden_button_room/?st=JMB9NDO3&a...

Patterns have been seen all around the system but no one knew what they were for before now.

Of particular note so far: a birthday party wish that grants confetti and celebration sounds upon precision kills. In the raid. Sounds familiar?

In addition to this (minor raid spoilers, kinda)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, September 21, 2018, 08:06 (2064 days ago) @ CougRon

So a hidden room in the raid has been discovered that grants “wishes”. You also get triumphs. Getting to the room can apparently be done solo (I’m working and haven’t tried) so I consider this equivalent to getting the first chest in the Crotas End raid in D1.

https://www.reddit.com/r/raidsecrets/comments/9hgx6p/you_can_now_make_wishes_in_the_hidden_button_room/?st=JMB9NDO3&a...

Patterns have been seen all around the system but no one knew what they were for before now.

Of particular note so far: a birthday party wish that grants confetti and celebration sounds upon precision kills. In the raid. Sounds familiar?

You can also use the wishes to teleport directly to specific encounters within the raid (cool!). This means you can reach at least 2 of the raid chests, solo, without needing to do any combat.

In addition to this (minor raid spoilers, kinda)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, September 21, 2018, 11:11 (2063 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Well, I went to do this over my lunch break thinking maybe I could snag something early before actually doing the raid, but when I put in the pattern and stand in the circle, the panels all flash red and go blank, and I don't go anywhere.

Current theories, in order of likelihood:

1. You can't teleport to an encounter space without having been there once previously.
2. Encounter spaces are power level gated, and I wasn't high enough yet.
3. The panels have to be input in a certain order (seems unlikely, since it's pretty clearly designed to allow for multiple team members to help set up the pattern at once).
4. I got the pattern wrong. This one is dead last because I checked it several times before submitting. It wasn't wrong.

It sits behind a required Crucible killcount....<3

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Friday, September 21, 2018, 11:14 (2063 days ago) @ stabbim

Truthfully, though, I'm sad that you and the others that are not PvP people are going to miss out on certain exotics.

<3

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, September 21, 2018, 11:29 (2063 days ago) @ Malagate

NSFW warning

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread