Masterwork stat (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, September 21, 2018, 15:35 (2063 days ago)

How do you change the stat the masterwork improves now? I've got some great guns, but the masterwork is improving a stat I don't care about.

Masterwork stat

by cheapLEY @, Friday, September 21, 2018, 15:46 (2063 days ago) @ Cody Miller

How do you change the stat the masterwork improves now? I've got some great guns, but the masterwork is improving a stat I don't care about.

You hope another one drops with the stat you want.

Masterwork stat

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, September 21, 2018, 16:25 (2063 days ago) @ cheapLEY

You hope another one drops with the stat you want.

And the same random rolls you like?

Sounds great.

Welcome to random rolls coming back

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, September 24, 2018, 12:27 (2061 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, September 24, 2018, 13:17 (2060 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

But why can’t we use masterwork cores to re-roll the masterwork stat like in the past? I see no reason.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, September 24, 2018, 13:21 (2060 days ago) @ Cody Miller

But why can’t we use masterwork cores to re-roll the masterwork stat like in the past? I see no reason.

Because the interwebs didn't want it to be easy. They wanted to find entertainment in grinding for the randomness.

Not saying I like it, just what we got.

Pretty sure you don’t

by Harmanimus @, Friday, September 21, 2018, 15:46 (2063 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread