Callum’s Grave has been found. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, September 22, 2018, 07:05 (2063 days ago)

If you haven’t been reading the Drifter lore, you really should.

In any case, Callum’s Grave will have something to do with the Malfeasance quest. The grave has now been found (with nothing to currently do—likely we’re still time gated until Bungie fires the quest up).

This is really cool, and exactly the sort of lore in the game I love to see.

Found, or glitched into? Too much these days is "found" :(

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, September 22, 2018, 07:15 (2063 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

I wouldn't really call that one glitching

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, September 22, 2018, 07:42 (2063 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Looks like they found it by platforming. I'm surprised they didn't have an invisible wall to block them from getting to it.

+1

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, September 22, 2018, 07:51 (2063 days ago) @ Xenos

This is way cooler than just waiting for Bungie to start the quest and point us right to it.

From the reddit post:

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, September 22, 2018, 10:23 (2063 days ago) @ Ragashingo

It is in the Corrupted Strike. This is absolutely not the real way to get there but it's the path we used. The real path is quite obvious but right now it's an instant kill volume. All three classes can make this jump though warlocks may have to pop super.

Emphasis mine. It’s a time-gated thing, something Bungie hasn’t flipped the switch on yet. I know Bungie can’t just put all this stuff in the game and let people find it as they will—everything would be found within a week. But time-gates do sort of bother me, especially when they try and play all coy like “you’ll just have to find out.” Which, to be fair, they haven’t done with Malfeasance as far as I’m aware.

Callum’s Grave has been found.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, September 22, 2018, 09:14 (2063 days ago) @ cheapLEY

If you haven’t been reading the Drifter lore, you really should.

The thing is… I am not exactly sure how I am unlocking some lore. Sometimes it will just pop up saying I unlocked some lore during the course of a gambit match, sometimes after.

So much of the lore is ???????????

…which is fine, but it should be super obvious when you unlock it HOW you unlocked it so I can go about unlocking more.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread