The final raid-boss has been 2-maned (No raid spoilers) (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, September 22, 2018, 08:24 (2063 days ago)
edited by CruelLEGACEY, Saturday, September 22, 2018, 08:54

The Legend Himself has posted a video showing himself and a friend beating the final raid boss together, as a team of 2. No glitches or exploits... they just straight-up did the full encounter will all the steps by themselves. This is fresh on the heels of The Legend Himsrlelf posting another video in which he solos the first raid boss.

I thought this might be of interest to some of you given some of the conversations around the supposed difficulty of this new raid. TLH is absolutely an incredibly skilled player, but after watching both videos, it strikes me that neither completion required any godlike maneuvers or game breaking weapons. He just aims and shoots very efficiently, and he’s high enough Light Level to manage it all (I think he’s 385 or there about).

All that considered, I’m gonna go out on a limb and say; no, this raid isn’t crazy-hard the way some people have portrayed it. It just launched at a time where nobody was even close to being the appropriate level.

If anyone is interested, here are links to the videos (spoilers included, obviously)

First raid boss, Solo

Final raid boss, 2-man

Minor correction

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, September 22, 2018, 08:52 (2063 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

It looks like there actually was some slight trickery done in order to pull off a 2-man run of the final boss. So it’s not quite as straightforward as 2 players walking in and brute-forcing their way through the encounter.

Details, and spoilers, here: Reddit thread

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread