Booty Call? *POTENTIAL SPOILERS* (Destiny)

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Monday, September 24, 2018, 19:14 (2061 days ago)

Mara Sov summons Shaxx to her throne world. "And the helmet stayed on."

https://www.ishtar-collective.net/entries/mark-of-the-great-hunt

lol

by Claude Errera @, Monday, September 24, 2018, 22:07 (2060 days ago) @ Mr Daax

- No text -

Booty Call? *POTENTIAL SPOILERS*

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Tuesday, September 25, 2018, 06:52 (2060 days ago) @ Mr Daax

I think a lot of folks are reading too far into it, as I'm sure Bungie knew they would.

Aside from indications about her orientation, which some people have pointed out, I think it's fairly clear that it's about his voice for her. Classy and cheeky can still apply without going full fan-ship.

Just sayin.

~M

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 25, 2018, 10:23 (2060 days ago) @ Malagate

Classy and cheeky can still apply without going full fan-ship.

It would be a huge step for Bungie if they brought even the slightest hint of sexuality into their games. Sex just doesn't seem to exist in any of their universes. Except for Contact Harvest…

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, September 25, 2018, 10:32 (2060 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It would be a huge step for Bungie if they brought even the slightest hint of sexuality into their games. Sex just doesn't seem to exist in any of their universes. Except for Contact Harvest…

I don't know, that food nipple...

by Harmanimus @, Tuesday, September 25, 2018, 10:39 (2060 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Fetization of food aparatuses is definitely a fan-driven thing.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, September 25, 2018, 11:14 (2060 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Fitting that it would be in Contact Harvest, since that was a trash novel all around. :P

Anyway, I know you haven't done the Broodhold strike, but the dialogue for that is pretty neat.
One of the Fallen Barons (The Mindbender) took a Hive Brood queen as his mate, which the Spider seems to be quite accepting of... Besides wanting her dead. :P

by General Battuta, Thursday, September 27, 2018, 12:16 (2058 days ago) @ Malagate

I think a lot of folks are reading too far into it, as I'm sure Bungie knew they would.

Aside from indications about her orientation, which some people have pointed out, I think it's fairly clear that it's about his voice for her. Classy and cheeky can still apply without going full fan-ship.

Just sayin.

~M

Bi people do exist

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, September 27, 2018, 12:25 (2058 days ago) @ General Battuta

Bi people do exist

I'd imagine pansexuality is much more common in the Destiny universe given Exos / Humans / Awoken and the like. For all we know Shaxx isn't even Awoken.

by Harmanimus @, Thursday, September 27, 2018, 13:13 (2058 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Shaxx is actually just an animated suit of armor.

My eyes are up here, Guardian

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, September 25, 2018, 13:23 (2060 days ago) @ Mr Daax

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread