Can I delete Masterwork Exotics? (Destiny)

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Thursday, October 11, 2018, 07:24 (2050 days ago)

And still pick them up as Masterworks? Or do I need to redo the Masterwork? Trying to make room because of all the Dupes now.

Yes

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, October 11, 2018, 07:29 (2050 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Once you've masterworked an exotic, all future copies of it are also masterworks.

Yes. I think.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, October 11, 2018, 07:30 (2050 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

And still pick them up as Masterworks? Or do I need to redo the Masterwork? Trying to make room because of all the Dupes now.

I'm about 90% sure they stay masterworked once you have them and that they also maintain the work you have done on them. Even in the collections you can see that they are "in progress" for the catalyst you are working on.

Yes. I think.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, October 11, 2018, 07:43 (2050 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Yeah, the catalyst progress stays where it is. The only thing that doesn't is the kill tracker. That will reset. I suppose if you really wanted to keep that, you could infuse the new one into the old one. You'd only be out 5K glimmer.

Yes. I think.

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Thursday, October 11, 2018, 10:43 (2050 days ago) @ stabbim

Awesome thanks. Yea maybe 1 I care about the kill tracker. This is great news. Thanks again.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread