Iron Banner Vids & A MOTW Question (+1) (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, October 26, 2018, 11:00 (2016 days ago)

Two birds. One stone.

Iron Banner Videos from 16th to 22nd of October, 2018.

Highlights @ #2,#5,and #7

A MOTW Question.

This occurred just the other day in Gambit. I'm considering submitting it to see if it could get MOTW, but I'd like yall thoughts. Thank you.

And finally... Did my grenade bounce?!

Iron Banner Vids & A MOTW Question (+1)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, October 26, 2018, 12:29 (2016 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Two birds. One stone.

Iron Banner Videos from 16th to 22nd of October, 2018.

Highlights @ #2,#5,and #7

I love that first clip. Being down, but close enough to still win it, only to see you guys lock the zones for the final 10 seconds of the match with a power play had to have sucked :p

A MOTW Question.

This occurred just the other day in Gambit. I'm considering submitting it to see if it could get MOTW, but I'd like yall thoughts. Thank you.

I don't know what's crazier, the fact that both Primevals were dead at the end, or that their Primeval had almost no health for most of that clip and it took that long for them to finish him off. There was at least 20 seconds in there where it looked like all someone needed to do was stick their head out the door and sneeze on him and he would have gone down!

Ummm...I don't think they're supposed to do that :p

-Disciple

by Claude Errera @, Friday, October 26, 2018, 12:52 (2016 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I'm pretty sure it's the same physics as if you're standing where the Scorch Cannons spawn during a Walker PE - you get bounced pretty hard when the shield appears.

Maybe

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, October 26, 2018, 16:15 (2016 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I'm pretty sure it's the same physics as if you're standing where the Scorch Cannons spawn during a Walker PE - you get bounced pretty hard when the shield appears.

I think this the best explanation. Yet, does that mean that shielded foes don't always have their shield up? I mean I was aiming to pop the darn thing, only to see the opposite (and then some). The shield pop'd my grenade!

OH NO! THEY'VE UPGRADED! :P

lol

by Claude Errera @, Friday, October 26, 2018, 16:26 (2016 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, October 26, 2018, 16:10 (2016 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I love that first clip. Being down, but close enough to still win it, only to see you guys lock the zones for the final 10 seconds of the match with a power play had to have sucked :p

We kicked some serous ass for a good while. As I recall, the game in the first third of video #1 (Iron Banana - 3 Clips), was a constant back and forth. They would have probably won had I not grabbed A, and I wouldn't have grabbed A if the attacker didn't... I don't know, hurt them self in confusion(:P), I got my opening and "tanked" the rest.

A MOTW Question.

I don't know what's crazier, the fact that both Primevals were dead at the end, or that their Primeval had almost no health for most of that clip and it took that long for them to finish him off. There was at least 20 seconds in there where it looked like all someone needed to do was stick their head out the door and sneeze on him and he would have gone down!

Well, for a portion of the the clip it's because we have someone on their side harassing them with a shotgun. That photo finish though. The fact that it honestly looked all over for that entire clip, and my all blueberry teammates still gave 100% (which is rare, I've found) makes me hope the I could submit this to MOTW and win a consolation prize for all involved. So Close!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread