Wish Ender feels much better now. (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, October 30, 2018, 09:20 (2012 days ago)

Just a quick PSA. I took Wish Ender for a quick spin after today’s update, and I’m having a lot of fun with it. It now consistently overpenetrates Taken Phalanx shields as well as Skorn shields. Plus it just feels generally stronger thanks to the bug fixes.

Wish Ender feels much better now.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, October 31, 2018, 14:09 (2011 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Good to hear. I didn't go for it last time due to a combination of being pretty underleveled and having heard that it wasn't really worthwhile at the time. I think I will try for it next week, though.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Thursday, November 01, 2018, 06:39 (2010 days ago) @ stabbim

Good to hear. I didn't go for it last time due to a combination of being pretty underleveled and having heard that it wasn't really worthwhile at the time. I think I will try for it next week, though.

Give me a heads up when. Wu helped me cop the three coins a couple nights back, but I haven't touched it since.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, November 01, 2018, 07:01 (2010 days ago) @ Malagate

cop the three coins

Wat

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, November 01, 2018, 07:31 (2010 days ago) @ stabbim

cop the three coins

Wat

lol

The first step of the quest (well, after you GET the quest from the statue of Eido) is to head to Four-Horned Gulch (on the Tangled Shore) and fight 3 Taken bosses. Mal and I did that the other night.

That fight gives you three uncharged tokens - you need to go back into the Shattered Throne to charge 'em. That's where he is.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, November 01, 2018, 07:42 (2010 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Ah, OK. I think I'm actually at that step. Back when the dungeon first appeared, I was way too underleveled to actually do it, but I MAY have participated in a group cheesing the first couple of encounters for free lootz. And I MAY have picked something up from the base of a statue at that time. I've only just now remembered, but that was when my Warlock started seeing a Toland-ish thing in Four-Horn Gulch.

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, November 01, 2018, 07:53 (2010 days ago) @ stabbim

Ah, OK. I think I'm actually at that step. Back when the dungeon first appeared, I was way too underleveled to actually do it, but I MAY have participated in a group cheesing the first couple of encounters for free lootz. And I MAY have picked something up from the base of a statue at that time. I've only just now remembered, but that was when my Warlock started seeing a Toland-ish thing in Four-Horn Gulch.

Yep, that's the thing. Start that '???' mission, you'll eventually find yourself in a room of 580 enemies with a lava floor. Solo-able with care, but way easier with a friend (then you don't wipe when one dies).

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread