It's close, Guardian! (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, November 01, 2018, 12:56 (2010 days ago)

[image]

Exciting!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, November 01, 2018, 13:22 (2010 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

It's close, Guardian!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, November 01, 2018, 18:58 (2010 days ago) @ Claude Errera

What’s included? Just the grimoire card from Destiny? Or all the lore from all the games so far?

It's close, Guardian!

by Harmanimus @, Thursday, November 01, 2018, 20:41 (2010 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Volume one seems to be focused more around Hive and the Books of Sorrow. Subtitle “Dark Mirror” and described as combining lore from multiple sources. So, probably mostly Grimoire in a book, but not quite.

Damn it!

by General Battuta, Friday, November 02, 2018, 09:08 (2009 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I wrote the damn thing and I still haven't heard a word about getting a copy. I'm tempted to preorder.

Hope they don't fuck up the art on the Leviathan.

Damn it!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Friday, November 02, 2018, 09:18 (2009 days ago) @ General Battuta

I need them to route mine through you so you can sign it! ;)

Can't wait to see it. If they do screw it up, I hope you can indulge us on why.

When we do finally get them, I think an episode of The Starside Lounge is in order with a special guest!

+1

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, November 02, 2018, 09:23 (2009 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

Damn it!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, November 02, 2018, 09:38 (2009 days ago) @ General Battuta

I wrote the damn thing and I still haven't heard a word about getting a copy. I'm tempted to preorder.

It still bugs me that when I met you at the Garage several years ago, I didn't realize who you were. Bungie should send you a copy first!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread