Random piece of knowledge I just gained (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, November 13, 2018, 12:35 (2012 days ago)

If anyone cares about the "Ether Harvest" Triumph (Destinations -> Tangled Shore), I learned something today that made things a little tiny bit clearer. ;)

I could never figure out what was driving the completion - sometimes I'd do the regular Public Event, get 5% of the total, sometimes I'd do the Heroic, get 1%. Yesterday, I jumped up 20% in one event. I had no clue what it was counting.

Until today.

It's counting the ether clouds you shoot. You need 500 of them, total.

That's all. Completion of the event is irrelevant, Heroic vs Regular is irrelevant. Just the ether clouds.

Shoot 'em all. ;)

Random piece of knowledge I just gained

by Harmanimus @, Tuesday, November 13, 2018, 15:56 (2012 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Wel that lays that itch to rest. It never made sense.

That's what I said!

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, November 13, 2018, 16:26 (2012 days ago) @ Harmanimus

- No text -

The things that detrigger heroic?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, November 13, 2018, 17:47 (2012 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

The things that detrigger heroic?

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, November 13, 2018, 17:51 (2012 days ago) @ ZackDark

Detrigger?

Shooting them before they make it to the Servitor TRIGGERS the heroic.

I suppose, then, I can understand how you're looking at it - but it seems backwards to me. Yes, though - if you don't shoot 'em, you can't start the heroic. Those things.

LOL gotcha

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, November 14, 2018, 05:00 (2012 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

So THAT’S how the Heroic works! Knowledge gained.

by Oholiab @, Wednesday, November 14, 2018, 07:48 (2011 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

Thank you!

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Wednesday, November 14, 2018, 08:01 (2011 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread