Lag and (Destiny)

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Thursday, February 21, 2019, 11:44 (1914 days ago)

Crimson Days was fun. But I had a whole lot of laggy people or double shinobu vows. This video basically says it all with the lag. I shot him point blank shotgun, then TOOK damage a solid second after, so I punched then he died and I took more damage, so easy cleanup. Maybe it didn't happen to you guys but it was like this the whole game, have other video too. Makes it really hard to want to play this game with other games that are out right now. Sometimes I want to do PvP, but not when this stuff happens.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/christheecrappy/video/69826094

Lag and

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, February 21, 2019, 13:04 (1914 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

I've been getting disconnected a lot recently. Generally I blame my janky a** ISP. But is this a thing that's on their end? Are others having an issue?

Lag and

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, February 21, 2019, 13:15 (1914 days ago) @ ManKitten

I've been getting disconnected a lot recently. Generally I blame my janky a** ISP. But is this a thing that's on their end? Are others having an issue?

While my connections have been fine, I am finding that every third crucible match or so on Xbox will have one or two players who are super laggy. Like teleporting sporadically laggy, or registering damage late. Especially frustrating since I use Shoulder Charge as my primary weapon. :P

Lag and

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Monday, February 25, 2019, 06:38 (1910 days ago) @ ManKitten

My ISP is pretty good, it's Comcast but other than going out, they are solid. And the other guy on his team didn't have this problem. But it was pretty consistently happening, as if it was some new sort of DDS attack or something.

Definitely not just you

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, February 22, 2019, 23:50 (1913 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Makes it really hard to want to play this game with other games that are out right now. Sometimes I want to do PvP, but not when this stuff happens.

bretizen and I hopped in for a few Crimson Days games last week and it was a total disaster. We gave up after an hour or so and just played Apex Legends for the rest of the night. Getting steamrolled in there was better than getting steamrolled by laggy double-Shinobou Hunters for sure.

Definitely not just you

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Monday, February 25, 2019, 11:26 (1910 days ago) @ Beorn

That's somewhat good to hear, but sad cause it really makes me want to get my PvP from somewhere else, which in turn of course means less PvE here in turn.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread