Totally unrealistic question for Bungie

by Avateur @, Monday, February 18, 2013, 14:57 (4078 days ago)

Will Bungie and Destiny be at PAX this year? Yeah, asking now sure seems like a joke, but maybe Bungie has some plans or ideas for it? I thought I'd ask now, especially since that greatly increases the odds of my going and I'd love to start planning accordingly. :P

by katancik ⌂ @, Portland, OR/ University of Texas, Monday, February 18, 2013, 15:03 (4078 days ago) @ Avateur

I know I'll be going. Even if Destiny isn't there, there's always a healthy handful of HBOers (woops DBOers) at PAX. Plus all of the indie games, likely Marty sightings, new consoles (likely), etc.

What I'm saying is I don't think you're going to want to miss PAX this year.

I'm going

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, February 18, 2013, 18:00 (4078 days ago) @ katancik

I'm definitely going, even if they don't show something, many Bungie people will be there

by Classified ⌂, 805, Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:53 (4078 days ago) @ katancik

Pax is going to be amazing this year.

by NsU Soldier @, Washington, Monday, February 18, 2013, 18:08 (4078 days ago) @ Avateur

Will Bungie and Destiny be at PAX this year? Yeah, asking now sure seems like a joke, but maybe Bungie has some plans or ideas for it? I thought I'd ask now, especially since that greatly increases the odds of my going and I'd love to start planning accordingly. :P

And what must Pahdrog and I do to step inside that fabled lobby of ass-kicking? Wrestle Sasquatch, Climb Rainier...

...Wrestle Rainier?

I fear that glorious orange will be permanently replaced by envy-green and tear-blue as our new colors of choice if we miss out for the third year in a row.

we shall... it is destiny

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Monday, February 18, 2013, 23:02 (4078 days ago) @ NsU Soldier

Or I will have a rage train on Seattle that weekend.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread